Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Super Bowl Weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA_Boater View Post
    #15 the MVP? I think so.
    No doubt. 21pts in the last 6 mins....... SF zip

Comment

The game didn't disappoint.....

Comment

I held off turning the bed down.

The White Tiger on Masked Singer is Gronk - Gotta be.
        BOAT SPECS | FORUM HELP | STARCRAFT FORUM | SHOP iBoats
        Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
        That is what the forums are for.
        Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

I'm watching it too....... lol

Comment

Chiefs ....
            Congrats RJ !!!
            Fun game to watch !
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            '64 MFG Rebuild
            MFG forum thread https://forums.iboats.com/mfg/64-edin...ay-524708.html
            https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...ve-the-manatee
            https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...at-restoration

Comment

i cried and we had one small firework to shoot off.

i'm hung over.

groundhog day was the best one, sad we didn't get a whos the Chefs.
              1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

Got home half way through the 2nd quarter (kids place 9th in the nation, small school QuizBowl ... good tune up for Nationals coming in a couple months). Great game.

Comment

1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

Originally posted by redneck joe View Post
                    Joe, I've been away for a while and just want to congratulate all the KC fans and yourself on the biggest win in sports, even a bit bigger than The Stanley Cup. Are you still hangin' Joe? I know I was for years after 4 Super Bowl losses in a row by the Bills.
                    Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

I'm still hangin...

Funny how people start talking to me now. I almost always have something chiefs on. Always have always will.

Comment

Is that your daughter with you in the pic redneck joe ?
                        Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

I'll tell her you said that. Good timing, Valentine's day...

Comment

Originally posted by redneck joe View Post
                            I'll tell her you said that. Good timing, Valentine's day...
                            Score some points, joe. We can never have too many. They also come with an expiration date. ..

Comment

Working...
                            X