2020 Divisional Weekend

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I have been offline for a week or so. I haven't read all 7 pages here. The big story for me was watching KC play like champs. If anyome one here has ever played the game or any game really and have been up by a big score we all have one time or another been on the bad side of the score when the final gun goes off. Remember the refs shooting guns on Football fields? If you do you are old. I told my lady when KC was down 24 they are going to win. She took the bet.

I like San Fran and KC for the Lombardi. I don't know if The Packers will have enough for the 49ers. It all depends on Rodgers. As goes Rodgers so go the Packers. If he is flat they lose. I believe San Fran is a more balanced team in all 3 phrases of the game.
There is a Cinderella story starring the Tennessee Titians. I don't see them being able to keep pace with KC at all. If they pass for 88 yards Henry must run for 250, no less. That will keep the KC O off the field. I like Kansas City for the Holy Grail. But I'm not telling a buddy who's home is decorated in KC red and gold, flies from Toronto once a year to a KC home game, has a pic of he and the Nigerian Nightmare shaking hands, I think he stood on a chair for it and to top it all off has personalized Ontario plates touting his team. Go Kansas City Chiefs.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
28 - 17 LSU halftime. Picked my team, go Clemson! Really dont like LSU. Thats why I picked Clemson to win it all..

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Zk0BmHJ.jpg

Old Ironmaker

Captain
No more guns on the field since 94'. To me that wasn't that long ago at all. I'm waiting for the Conference Championship thread. It must not be Thursday yet.