2019 NFL - Week 17

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Musky. When I saw Homer and I were split on 2 games, I was a little concerned, but it worked out in the end.

GA_Boater

Thanks, Angus. Maybe the Giants will get a good coach to run what is basically a good team.

Blank announced a couple of days ago that Quinn will stay to coach the Falcon and has learned from his mistakes. I hope Blank was watching yesterday cuz Quinn hasn't learned from his mistakes!

For the first time in recorded history, Brady and co. will play Wildcard Weekend - No bye for the Pats.

'speck and I had a good tussle going on the last few weeks. I won't say it was my skills, more like pure luck. Thanks for the fun, Art. And thanks to all the iBoats Pick 'Em team. I have to thank my Mom and Pop and thank ...............er...........I better go. LOL

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Well done GA congratulations !!!
I'll make sure to service the pump while I'm down here to make sure we stay afloat till next year .. ;)

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I went grocery shopping. Got home to watch Fitz beat Brady and the NE 1's. Oh that was nice to see.

On to Houston. Saturday 16:30 kick off.

aspeck

Staff member
Sudda frudda rudda muddah cruddah frump!

Congratulations, GA!

it was a fun run, guys! Thanks for playing!

GA_Boater

My next chance for humiliation should be the NCAA basketball tourney. I may have a lucky Pick 'em crown, but I have never been good at March Madness. I'll gloat until then. :watermelon:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Thanks, Angus. Maybe the Giants will get a good coach to run what is basically a good team.

Blank announced a couple of days ago that Quinn will stay to coach the Falcon and has learned from his mistakes. I hope Blank was watching yesterday cuz Quinn hasn't learned from his mistakes!

For the first time in recorded history, Brady and co. will play Wildcard Weekend - No bye for the Pats.

'speck and I had a good tussle going on the last few weeks. I won't say it was my skills, more like pure luck. Thanks for the fun, Art. And thanks to all the iBoats Pick 'Em team. I have to thank my Mom and Pop and thank ...............er...........I better go. LOL

they have missed, three time. No big game presence in those years.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
forgot to post this up at the time

1plw6fk.jpg