Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

2019 NFL - Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least I won a few shillings taking the under on the Bills Browns game. Bet the under every time Buffalo plays and you have a better chance to win than to lose. My hand is sore from pounding this hardwood table. How can an NFL team lose when the opposition is held to under 20 freekin points, how????? See Bills/Cleveland replay, that's how. Out coached badly by rookie HC Freddy Kitchens, good on coach Freddy. Their charter won't get to 30,000 feet before the pilot makes his or her decent into Buffalo. The fans should be given the seats on the charter flight and have the team and coaches take the bus. This is the 2nd away game that has had as many Bills fans as the opposition. The Bills Mafia is alive and well. The offence is offensive at this point. I really like QB1 but he needs more time under center. We didn't see him run out of his protection today as he has in the past. Where are all his called running plays we have seen for the last 8 games? edit: I just watched some hi lights, yes he ran as designed, and ran well. Those plays must have been when I was flipping out because I couldn't watch anymore and occasionally might peek from under my blanky, I stand corrected. He will get there eventually and is improving each and every game. Of the 4 QB's taken in the 2017 draft class he is playing in the number 2 slot as far as performance goes behind the kid in Baltimore taken at 32nd in that QB draft class (old timers moment). He hasn't seen ghosts yet or says it to himself. Haaa. Darnold and Mayfield are behind him at this point after 1 and 1/2 seasons.

Better 6 and 3 than the 3 and 6 we are used to at this juncture of a season for the last 20 years. As far as a Bills friendly schedule so far yes it has been. The tough part of the Bills schedule is forth coming. The furthest they have had to travel from Western NY is Miami. More than 1/2 their games were within NY State and Foxborough is another hop, skip and a jump from Buffalo . Some teams like LA Chargers I think have logged enough miles to almost circumnavigate the planet. I admit compared to others the Bills have had it easier than most. But this is the NFL, on any given Sunday.

This mop ed is solely the opinion of the writer and certainly not the opinion of iboats.com. nor 99% of it's members.
    Last edited by Old Ironmaker; November 10th, 2019, 09:39 PM.
    Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Great game tonite....

Comment

Cook is hard to stop.
        BOAT SPECS | FORUM HELP | STARCRAFT FORUM | SHOP iBoats
        Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
        That is what the forums are for.
        Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

3 seconds remain... 45 yards away ... go Vikes

Comment

Interception ends the game ... Vikings win!

Comment

The Vikes win cuz Sam and I picked Dallass.

Comment

Originally posted by WIMUSKY View Post
                Learned today that Stafford is out. Broke his back or something....
                He has according to the local news here two fractured bones in his back. I gotta think he will be out for some time with something like that.
                Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                www.wrycc.com

Comment

I’ve never been so undecided on a group of games to pick ..
                  Sooner or later the bad teams are gunna sneak a win in ..
                  Which week is no ones guess ..
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '64 MFG Rebuild
                  MFG forum thread https://forums.iboats.com/mfg/64-edin...ay-524708.html
                  https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...ve-the-manatee
                  https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...at-restoration

Comment

Well, for an example of how to lose a game, review my chiefs
                    1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

If you had picked all the underdogs this week you would have 9 points so far. Food for thought.

Comment

The only thing that takes the sting out of a Bills loss is Americas team losing. Did they name themselves that? What an arrogent bunch of Cowboys. And the most arrogant is Sir Jerry Jones. He knighted himself I hear.

Comment

Good game tonight... go 9ers!

Comment

Go 'Hawks.

OT tied 24-24. One of us may get our wish unless they finish OT knotted up, 'speck.

Comment

Man we have a sloberknocker of a game on the coast tonight. Going into OT. Best entertaining game of the year for me. Did I see an interior lineman listed at 270 which means 285 this time of the season run down Russel Wilson that had the angle on that beast? Yep I did.

Wowzah, the mid season MVP throws a pick, wowzah. Now any score wins the game. Both teams deserves this game. Watching these 2 NFC West teams compared to trying to get through an AFC East game is like watching the Sr. Varsity team or the JV team. JD out.
                              Last edited by Old Ironmaker; November 11th, 2019, 10:47 PM.

Comment

What a revoltin' development! Then they couldn't bring him down!

Comment

Working...
                                X