Tom Brady

RGrew176

Commander
Congratulations Tom Brady on your 6th Super Bowl victory. You are now in a class by yourself.

RGrew176

Commander
The only thing Montana has over Brady is his 4 - 0 record in Super Bowls. Undefeated in the big game is definitely worth something. Brady has been to 9 Super Bowls vs Montana's 4. That too is worth something.

aspeck

Staff member
Brady is as good as his offensive line. If you pressure Brady he gets rattled and his throws are wild. He is not mobile, but with the O line that NE always seems to put together ... sometimes they lack being able to run block, but they always pass block. Brady is good, but to say he is the greatest, well, that is to subjective of a word...

Old Ironmaker

Captain
You all know he is an Alien right? I've been following the NFL when the AFL was going strong. I have watched them all, closely. I am no expert but I have seen Y.A. Tittle play, Johnny U, Namath and the list is long. Say what you want he must be an Alien. Belichick as well. I don't hate him like many will say. Come on, we are just jealous of those chardah eaters.

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
You all know he is an Alien right? I've been following the NFL when the AFL was going strong. I have watched them all, closely. I am no expert but I have seen Y.A. Tittle play, Johnny U, Namath and the list is long. Say what you want he must be an Alien. Belichick as well. I don't hate him like many will say. Come on, we are just jealous of those chardah eaters.

Actually it is chowdah. There are no r's in Boston. Being born and raised in Glostah (Gloucester) I learned real early that the alphabet went like this- ....mnopqstu...no r's at all. lol...

tpenfield

Staff member

Y. A. Tittle New York Giants . . . I used to watch him when I was about a half-pint. He was my favorite. Then there was Fran Tarkenton . . . :)

Namath put the AFL on the map with his win in SB 3 (IIRC)

I've actually met Tom Brady, and I must say his hands were not slimy like most alien life forms that one usually encounters. :) Plus the fact that they (TB & BB) both had to fly on the team jet . . . everyone knows that a true alien life form from outer space would just show up in Atlanta by blinking their bug eyes in the proper pattern. :)

I think last night, he was human.

My guess is that the dynamic duo will be back next year . . . looking forward to the season opener come next fall.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I must say his hands were not slimy like most alien life forms that one usually encounters.

How often have you met alien lifeforms, Ted? Inquiring minds and the National Enquirer need to know. MIB Hot Sheets must be up-to-date, you know. :D

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Whose the best, iyo.... Lombardi?

Last edited:

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
Obviously Lombardi.
He got to two Super Bowls, Belichick has only managed to get to nine. :)

Haters gotta hate....

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
Actually it is chowdah. There are no r's in Boston. Being born and raised in Glostah (Gloucester) I learned real early that the alphabet went like this- ....mnopqstu...no r's at all. lol...

That does make it hard to spell Red Sox.... :)

RGrew176

Commander
Brady is as good as his offensive line. If you pressure Brady he gets rattled and his throws are wild. He is not mobile, but with the O line that NE always seems to put together ... sometimes they lack being able to run block, but they always pass block. Brady is good, but to say he is the greatest, well, that is to subjective of a word...

That is pretty much true of all Q/B's. If your offensive line cannot block you're going to have a difficult time with your passing accuracy.

tpenfield

Staff member
That is pretty much true of all Q/B's. If your offensive line cannot block you're going to have a difficult time with your passing accuracy.

Just ask Jared Goff. :D

Last edited:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Tom has played for the second best coach in the history of the NFL.

If you are talking about Vincenzo the jury is out as far as the greatest coach. I don't want to sound sac religious here but the record shows Lombardi wasn't the greatest I am ashamed to say. Many don't remember him going to the Redskins and having a dismal time there. He was most likely already ill then but no one knew.

Of course those 2 Aliens fly with the team. Being at the destination 5 minutes before the plane takes off will raise suspicions. Any Alien I have met didn't have slimy hands, like my ex wife. Don't forget they can take on any lifeform they wish for goodness sakes.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
No wonder Johnny U is #2 ahead of Brady;

Perhaps the most unbreakable record in professional football is Unitas's record of 47 consecutive games with a touchdown pass.

Brady is starting his streak next season. :wink: