NFL - Regular Season Debates/News/Banter

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Carlson will be history tomorrow morning, if not sooner..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Been working on cleanup, septic since the Vikes game. No flow out of the house. Just into the basement. At least it was mainly dishwasher water and clothes washer. No clean out access on the main stack... Just ran water to the trailer. Guess where I'll be going in the middle of the nite...

aspeck

Staff member
Sounds like a pretty crappy situation there Musky!

Just heard that supposedly the Davis retire had nothing to do with the Bils or the staff and everything to do with his health. Right reason, just a strange way to retire ...

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
I'm drinking the Mahomes kool aid. If we can fix the issues with our secondary defense (Having Berry back soon should help), I feel really good about this team going to the postseason.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Chicken ...

I have a snake, but no clean out. Tried a couple access points in the basement, but got nowhere. What happened to the good old snakes that had a wheel on the end?, Mine has a point. Tough to go around corners...

So leave me alone!

aspeck

Staff member
I'm drinking the Mahomes kool aid. If we can fix the issues with our secondary defense (Having Berry back soon should help), I feel really good about this team going to the postseason.

Don’t get too excited ... the Steeler defense has been horrible so far this year. Mahommes has had 2 great games, but last week he could thank the Pittsburgh Steelers for allowing it to happen.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Septic tank isnt draining. Waiting 4 the pump guy to come and find out why!

Looks like Big Ben had a good day...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Wim can you run the snake through the vent on the roof ?

I could. But we took the lid off the tank and is full. Cant see the input pipe, septic is coming up the riser 4 the
lid.. Waiting 4 the pump guy...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikes K Carlson is out and newly released Baily, Cowboys, is in. Also, Aldrick Robinson was picked up after SF dropped him. He'll be the 3rd receiver over Treadwell who couldn't catch a cold..

WIMUSKY

Staff member
NE picked up Josh Gordon who was let go by Cleveland...

aspeck

Staff member
When I heard AB didn’t show for practice yesterday, I was concerned, upset, angry ... but I am not sure it is much of a story YET. AB reported he was missing for
personal reasons ... what those reasons are will be telling. But there is a lot of desertion in the locker room it appears...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I've heard the opposite from other sources, there was no mention about "personal reasons". 2 of the top players in Pitt seem to have attitude problems...... But you guys are closer to the info than I am, what's the latest on Bell?

aspeck

Staff member
Bell is still Bell. He made noise earlier in the year that he might not come back till game 9. I still say cut your loses. I do believe the friendship between Bell and AB are part of the issue. I am not sure what he was upset about on Sunday. He was targeted 17 times and caught the ball 9 times for 60+ yards.. He was missing routes and not playing up to par. Jesse James on the other had was targeted 5 times, caught the ball 5 times, and had 138 yards.

Bell was upset with Sports Illustrated for the unflattering piece about his Instagram habits. And he was upset in preseason because he was the "center of attention." But then he FLEW into training camp in a private HELICOPTER. He averages 3 1/2 instagram posts a day. He rants on Instagram about the mother of his 3 youngest children, and then deletes the post later. As good as AB is, his head has gotten too big for his helmet and he needs to stop listening to all the hype of his manager and posse. He needs to return to fun-loving AB.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
what's the latest on Bell?

Still a dbag!

On the whole Steeler thing, I'm wondering if it is Tomlin, the GM or Rooney's that lost control? Probably blame on all three.