Laid up next few months, bored silly!!!!

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
After my FIL's bypass surgery he made cast nets. He knew the knot; made them like crazy. Started one in ICU;(they didn't like it; it wasn't sterile). Had to hang it inside a plastic bag; used ice cream sticks and tongue depressers to measure the mesh. Made me two.

ezbtr

Commander
well, tons of PT 3-4 days a week, 1.5 - 2 hours a time, so far, but sure helps, no new hobbies just yet, but should see doc /xrays w/in 2 weeks and should be able to bear more weight, cane soon/off walker :)

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Glad you you are hanging in with the PT. I know it's hard; but it will get easier I know that walker is a PIT$.

ezbtr

Commander
walking/"scooting" tons, hoping doc will let me put all weight on all, soon.(see him in a few week for xrays) so Im thinking RC device??? Something that CAN return to me in backyard, LOL!!! At least for now, or perhaps need to train the puppy to retrieve??? Oh and Kooper puppy is 100% after pins in leg! - yeah I know, we are an accident prone household!! ;) He's 8 ish mos and goofy as usual, ay my buddies house across street playing with his dogs ;) Life is good, and our temp was 112 yesterday! Just north of Austin, TX

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
I'm East of you North of Big H. I'm finding out The Weather Channel and our temps are a lot different then my digital stuff;off sometimes by 4-5dg. Yesterday at 5P; they said 99; local news said 98; mine said 104.
I have been looking at drones.I live several miles from any airport so that is goodl There is a group that meets once a month I can join; They meet at a restaurant; talk and discuss about drones; and buy; sell and trade.
Stay inside out of the heat; get a good book from the library;; and relax.

briangcc

Commander
walking/"scooting" tons, hoping doc will let me put all weight on all, soon.(see him in a few week for xrays) so Im thinking RC device??? Something that CAN return to me in backyard, LOL!!! At least for now, or perhaps need to train the puppy to retrieve??? Oh and Kooper puppy is 100% after pins in leg! - yeah I know, we are an accident prone household!! ;) He's 8 ish mos and goofy as usual, ay my buddies house across street playing with his dogs ;) Life is good, and our temp was 112 yesterday! Just north of Austin, TX

I bought my oldest son a Redcat Racing 4x4 truck - operates on 2.4Ghz, multiple channels. Lots of replaceable/upgradeable parts. Different sized batteries so run time can be extended. Just sayin...

**Middle son now wants his own.

ezbtr

Commander
well plenty to read about, PT going well, getting around fine, I'm thinking RC car now :)

ezbtr

Commander
[No message]

Attachments

• photo297935.jpg
    photo297935.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0

ezbtr

Commander
That one lasted 15 mins, then no steering, servo was smoking!!???? Got a Traxxas 1/10 scale 4wd, does 35+ mph, some other do 65 mph +??? Yikes! Should have new one in a few days :)