Enertia and me boring you again

Status
Not open for further replies.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Unless the the MR2 wheels are in the middle of the car it is not mid engined. The engine is sideways and sits above the tires. I assumed you would mention an equivelant car The MR2 is out of production . So I will re-phrase my Question. They said it would not be possible to build a mid engine car with the performance of the Vet. So any car named has to be in the 500 hp and 4 second O-60 time. Must be under 100k None of the cars mentioned are competition to that car. I honestly did not think that you thought that the MR2 was a contender to the Vet. But hey you think the Enertia is better than the sharrow prop. I am going to leave you alone now because winding you up is to easy. Its like the supercharged energizer bunny. By the way ypur obsession with the enertia propeller is unhealthy. It is just a.propeller not a human being that has life changing properties.

GO SHARROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a look at the noble m600. 0-60 is under 3 seconds. Porsche Cayman gt4 and Boxster are 4 secs or under in real world tests.
anyway. This is a boat forum. Anything else you need help with, let me know.
all the best.

Scott06

Vice Admiral
Unless the the MR2 wheels are in the middle of the car it is not mid engined. The engine is sideways and sits above the tires. I assumed you would mention an equivelant car The MR2 is out of production . So I will re-phrase my Question. They said it would not be possible to build a mid engine car with the performance of the Vet. So any car named has to be in the 500 hp and 4 second O-60 time. Must be under 100k None of the cars mentioned are competition to that car. I honestly did not think that you thought that the MR2 was a contender to the Vet. But hey you think the Enertia is better than the sharrow prop. I am going to leave you alone now because winding you up is to easy. Its like the supercharged energizer bunny. By the way ypur obsession with the enertia propeller is unhealthy. It is just a.propeller not a human being that has life changing properties.

GO SHARROW!!!!!!!!!!!
he's just pulling your chains. Must be bored or lonely

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You don't have to read this thread. It's the dead season and things kinda grow legs.

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
he's just pulling your chains. Must be bored or lonely

No.doubt about it. But the MR2 is still not a mid engine car. The engine is mounted to the transaxle over the tires. A trunk does not a mid engine car make. Not lonely but this forum has gotten a little stale. And look at all the Views it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.