No announcement yet.

Calling All Ontario Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario is a pretty Big Place. If I left Now to drive to most of you, I wouldn't get there until tomorrow this time.

That being said, I run Rainy Lake (one of the only places were you can stand in Canada, look North and see the Continental US)

Comment

• Looks like a bautiful place, Doh. We also boat/fish in an area where the US is north of Canada. I find that quite interesting, thanks for sharing. Click image for larger version

Name:	US north of Canada.png
Views:	2
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	10681980
      Attached Files

Comment

• I guess this is an update to my information.
        We moved off of the Trent system last winter (to get closer to the grand kids) and are now boating out of Port Rowan on Long Point Bay, Lake Eire.
        There are quite a lot of large marinas in the area but I can't find anyone online that's doing any thing more than fishing around there.
        "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."

Comment

• Is that boat named----- ----" Big D##k "---- still there in Port Rowan harbour?

Comment

• Originally posted by racerone View Post
            Is that boat named----- ----" Big D##k "---- still there in Port Rowan harbour?
            I didn't see anything like that there this year. Unless it's in one of the boat sheds.
            "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."

Comment

I remember seeing it.---Searched on google and apparently the owner has passed on.

Comment

Working...
              X