Trip to Pisgah Inn NC

trollhole

Chief Petty Officer
Well me and the ball and chain took a trip up to Pisgah Inn a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast $75 a night and a view from heaven. Take a look and see what you think.<br /> My silly web page <br /><br /> :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Trip to Pisgah Inn NC

Great pics, Trollhole. I grew up in NC and really remember some beautiful places. :) <br /><br />Too bad there are so many people now. :(

lewjayjr1

Cadet

We went up to Black Mountain back on Oct20. Really nice little B&B we stayed at. Unfortunately, the leaves had not started changing but we went over to the Biltmore and wandered around. I would recommend the Annual pass purchase. We will get our money out of it for sure.

Knoxes

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Pisgah's a great place. My father used to haul the whole family (9 total) up there atleast 6 times a year when I was a kid. Always had run-ins with the bears there... Took the wife and kid up to Linville last weekend - felt like a tourist - we were pressed for time and went flyin down Kistler Hwy (gravel road down the west ridge). The Parkway was a complete zoo. How is it that none of these people know how to drive in the mountains?