Needing graphics for a Fisher boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing graphics for a Fisher boat

I just purchased a 1986 Fisher Hawk boat. I am restoring it and need to replace the side graphis on both sides. Does anyone know if there are any reproductions available? Thanks

Re: Needing graphics for a Fisher boat

Try www.vinylapproach.com Based on their website, if they don't have them I'd bet they can make them pretty quick.

Comment

Spindle,

Try your local sign shop or auto graphics shop. The folks that wrap vehicles have the ability to reproduce almost anything. My entire boat is wrapped. I drew the design I wanted after looking at many pictures of similar boats online. I took the drawing to them and in about 3 days they had the entire boat wrapped and ready for water. Additionally, I had the cowlings painted and needed the Yamaha stickers which were expensive. So, I took a picture off the web to the guy and her reproduced it perfectly for half the cost and he put the stickers on!

Comment

I am with Slow Ride, your local sign shop can get you exactly what you want install for a good price, any color or design.

I worked in a sign shop years ago and working with really big stickers like that is super tricky and if you have a shop do it it will come out right the fisrt time and keep you from getting a second set cause the first got screwed up.
        GO IRISH!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X