fiberglass plyboard

Garrett

Recruit
Does anyone know what that fiberglass plywood type stuff is called and where I could get some. My boat is going to need some plywood replaced this winter, but I was wanting to see about using something that wouldn't rot and have to be replaced so often. I think that the fiberglass stuff would be ideal because I do alot of jug fishing for catfish and I really don't need something that would soak up the fish and liver smell the way carpeted plywood does. The boat is a 17 foot aluminu semi v and I'm probably going to replace the floor, make better decks, and convert it to a center console since I find myself standing up driving most of the time anyway to spot jugs and avoid logs. Thanks for your help,<br />Garrett

corm

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: fiberglass plyboard

Lumber yard,they may half to order it.<br />They also use it for road signs in some states.<br />hope that helps...corm

dhowell

Recruit
Re: fiberglass plyboard

The marine yards/shops usually have scrap fibermesh you can either take or give them a couple bucks for. It is like new but they scrap when fixing a large number of boats. This is the time of year as there are tons of boats being repaired.<br /><br />Hope this helps.