How to email Yamaha Boats Customer Relations

LakeGuyNE

Recruit
I am having BIG problems with my local Yamaha dealer not working on my Yamaha boat. I would REALLY like to contact Yamaha Boats Customer Relations to discuss options on how to resolve my problem. The dealer started the repairs at the beginning of Winter, asked me to take the boat home, and bring it back this Spring to finish the repairs. Now the dealer will not reply to my emails to schedule the repairs.
I would like Corporate to help me resolve this problem.
Problem is this: Do I make the dealer mad and still expect them to service my boat?
The next closest Yamaha dealer is a 2 1/2 drive each way.

I prefer to use emails at this time to keep a paper-trail on this matter.

Can someone please provide the email address?

Thank you

southkogs

Staff member
Moved you into the boat topics forum:

Have you stopped in to talk with your local dealer, and let them know you're not all that happy? Maybe email isn't a good workflow for them? What options does the Yamaha website offer? They have a customer relations phone number.

I don't know I'd yank the chain real hard until I made sure I knew what I was up against.

:welcome:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
What's with emails to make a service appointment? Pick up the phone and call the service department and set it up.

Want a paper trail if you still have problems - write a quick, short letter including your phone number and email address and send it to:

Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Customer Relations

1270 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144

You can follow it up with a call to Customer Relations: (800) 962-7926