New Boat

larry4085

Recruit
hey everyone I just got a boat it is a 1978 savage with a 115 johnson......but I can;t find anything about it online, its just a 16' runabout. I wondering if anyone had any info or pics of it cause it needs a little work.

aspeck

Staff member
Is your Savage a bass boat, a runabout, or a????? Maybe a Hull number? Give us a little more to go on and maybe someone will be able to help you out. Get a few more posts under your belt and you can post a picture.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! There are a bunch of knowledgeable guys and gals here to help you out!

larry4085

Recruit
its a tri hull/double v hull runabout split windshield it has a live well with high bass seats one in front and two in rear. When ever I look up savage on the web it pulls up really big boats. the hull number starts with bmt witch is on the title but not on the boat, the tag says savage boats of mo and the model is 17d.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Always exciting to get a new-to-you boat, congrats! Any specific questions? Keep posting and post some pics. You've come to the right place, the folks on here are great.

82rude

Rear Admiral
In the seventies there were many boat mfg,s.Hundreds to be more correct.Some only lasted a year or so .Just like snowmobile companies,there were over 140 in my old repair manual now theres 4.