Need Lowrance Elite 7 HDI rubber card cover

bassin_louisiana

Seaman Apprentice
I have a Lowrance Elite 7 HDI that is missing the little rubber cover/cap that covers up the chip port no the front (see pic). Where can I find a replacement for this little part? I can’t find it on Lowrance’s website. Thanks!

Attachments

• 10418734-0A13-49AE-8152-39D89281EB54.jpeg
    10418734-0A13-49AE-8152-39D89281EB54.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 0

Old Ironmaker

Captain
The guys and gals here are good, but not that good. Call, email, text, tweet, Facebook, snap chat, what else? I know how to that do all that and I'm 63. I have to ask a stupid question, why would you not contact them or where you bought it before you asked us to call them?

Maybe not PC correct, why do people go to forums and expect members to do their home work for them? The same lately on other forums I'm on. I'm on a BMW forum, if you don't show what research you have done before you ask your question it gets deep sixed.

Last edited:

bassin_louisiana

Seaman Apprentice
Hello, Old Ironmaker. My assumption in coming to this forum is that there are people on here who know a lot more than me, in terms of maintenance, repair, and where to find parts. Simply put, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to see if someone on the forum might know where to find one of these parts, such as a website, etc. As the old adage goes, “It doesn’t hurt to ask.”

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
De nada.

Let us know if Tech Support gets back to you and if they can help.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Hello, Old Ironmaker. My assumption in coming to this forum is that there are people on here who know a lot more than me, in terms of maintenance, repair, and where to find parts. Simply put, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to see if someone on the forum might know where to find one of these parts, such as a website, etc. As the old adage goes, “It doesn’t hurt to ask.”

I hear you Sir or Madam. No disrespect intended. I tend to say what others might think. I hope you find your part.