Great ending to the last day for the season. Shout out to Jimmbo

89retta

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Took the afternoon off work to go out one last time. Plus 25 beautiful fall colors and no wind, Perfect day on the lake and ran into fellow iboat member Jimmbo. Very nice to meet him and talk boats. Also we had a nice little full throttle run on the water side by side but not for long his 5.7 had a little more ponies for my 4.3 GXI. Nice to meet you Jim.

Fun Times

Staff member
Sounds like maybe it's a small world after all for you two to meet unplanned it sounds like?
What lake was this at?

89retta

I always boat at Lac St Anne but decided to go to Wabamun lake for the last trip. Pulled into the lot and first thing I see is his Glastron hooked to his Buick. Saw a guy walking up to it and introduced myself. Then met up on the water with him . One other side note there was another couple in front of us with another Caravelle don't see many of them up here.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
I was walking back from the ramp, as I approached my boat I hear a voice asking if that was my car. I said yes, I was then asked if I was jimmbo on iboats. I had a notion it was 89retta, I went over and we introduced ourselves. As mentioned we crossed paths in the lake too. Nice couple, it was a pleasure to meet you 89

Last edited:

89retta

So glad we went out yesterday. Weather is kinda crappy today compared to yesterday. Spent the day detailing , polishing and winterizing the boat.