My Fishing Boat 1973 Satarcraft Holiday

Helihover

Seaman
I finally took my drone out fishing the other day and ended up getting some really cool shots. We’re fishing for spring chinook on the Willamette River in Oregon City. I just put a Tohatsu 5 hp kicker on a few weeks ago and love it! I was running a 73 9.5 hp rude and thing ran great. It also smoked really bad and burned about a 1/2 gallon an hr trolling. I estimate my new motor burns about a pint of fuel all day long! And that’s with no smoke;). Thanks for watching and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Helihover

Seaman
Thank You. It’s still a bit early, but there’s a few being caught. Maybe I’ll get lucky this weekend....

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Very well done, pro touches to it. Way to go. But yea, where da' fishes? The big Channel Cats are calling me on the river, the Yellow Perch should be spawning now and a few have my name on them ready for the Panko crumbs and a fry pan, the Bullhead are in the creeks just waiting for me. I see you guys had more than 2 rods out, there are places here on The Great Lakes each fisherman can run 2 rods. I've seen guys that have 8 rods out trolling for Salmon, Bows and Walleye here on Erie. For me a guaranteed carbuncklement with only 4 rods. Thanks for the video, I'm sitting here looking at the lake and she's calling me. Again, well done. I'm just not too sure about some of the music, but then again I was born in the 50's and still listen to Dean Martin and Louis Prima so what do I know..

As far as drones go we here in Canada are legislated up the wazoo, basically the only place we can use a drone is in the middle of an 80 acre farm. As long as there isn't an airfield within 15 miles, a private residence, any humans or a cat and dog. Ridiculous. Our Governments think we are all too stupid to take care of ourselves. I'm in the big city last week and the Walk/Don't Walk signs have music playing when it's safe to cross, now it shows how many seconds you have before the Don't Walk sign is on. What the????