Yamaha Enduro 75 rectifier wiring help...

panamapanga

Recruit
Hello all,

Here is a shot in the dark...

I am the new owner of my first ever boat. I just moved to Panama and the most common motors are the Enduro two strokes and mine is a 2012 bought new in 2013 and purchased by me about 3 weeks ago.

There are no manual to found and little to no information on the web. Local mechanics are a joke and overly expensive. So that leaves me.

my issue is I need some assistance on wiring the rectifier to my battery for recharging. Right now I have three open wire...a red which has about 8 volts. I assumed this was the one but,when the rams rise the voltage drops. Next is a green and white. It has low voltage. Next is a white which exits the module box( or whatever it is called) this has 8 volts that increase as rims increase.

I have read other yamaha use the white as a kill switch which I still need to do also.

so is there anyone who has a clue of what I need to do. Keep in mind boats here are not a hobby. I live on an island and parts and pieces are weeks away at best. Right now the engine runs great. My two final issues are getting a kill switch and the rectifier fixed.

For clarity there is no kill switch as this is only sold as a tiller. Then they are converted to console. My seller was an idiot and sold off the tiller so I never saw the original wiring or switch. That is typical Panama.

So thanks for any help at all.