2008 115 Yamaha intermittently dies at mid to high rpms

Fish Gal

Recruit
I have a 115 that runs great when it runs. 4 times it has simply died at mid to high rpms. 3 times it started back up and ran another 10 hours, then did it again after another 5 hours.... the 4th time it didn’t start back up for 1.5 days. Then ran fine. Problem being that the 4th time I was in big waves drifting into rocks. Any ideas out there or has anyone else experienced this intermittent issue?

Fish Gal

Recruit
2008 Yamaha death kill at mid to high rpms

I have a 115 that runs great when it runs. 4 times it has simply died at mid to high rpms. 3 times it started back up and ran another 10 hours, then did it again after another 5 hours.... the 4th time it didn’t start back up for 1.5 days. Then ran fine. Problem being that the 4th time I was in big waves drifting into rocks. Any ideas out there or has anyone else experienced this intermittent issue?

Zdaddy

Recruit
I have a 2008 150 that at mid to high RPMs Boggs down as well. Everyone thought it was water in the fuel. Worked thru those issues and it still does it. So if anyone has any ideas I`m open to anything at this point