I/O Volvo AQ125 Engine

venis

Recruit
Looking for a 12v Starter 2 bolt mount, to replace a Bosch starter, it's for a I/O Volvo AQ125 engine, 2.3L, 270H, 4cyl engine for a 1993<br />Bayliner Capri, also need information on the instrustment panel.

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: I/O Volvo AQ125 Engine

Hi Sandra, welcome to i-boats.<br /><br />Tommays link is very popular for Volvo bits. You could also try getting your starter motor reconditioned, assuming its not too far gone. Just make sure you use a workshop that will rebuild it to marine standards - not auto. If its rebuildable you will save a few dollars. With the instrument panel you need to identify what brand it is, could be genuine VP or not. Probably best to contact a bayliner dealer and find out. Whats the problem with the instrument panel?<br /><br />Aldo

venis

Recruit

Aldo<br /><br />The instrustment panel has faded and is hard to read, and I do not have the owners manaul, which would be very helpful, the marine in my home town is unable to get for me any suggestion.

tommays

Admiral

i think you will be able to buy guages that fit in the existing holes but it rare that any boat builder would keep the orginals in stock for a 1993 model<br /><br />i dont no if you want to do this your self?? its not a really hard job to do yourself if you take it slow and you will save a lot of money <br /><br />if not look for a different repiar center who would be willing to change them<br /><br />tommays