Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

Ted Williams 9.9 hp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Williams 9.9 hp

hello people. I'm looking for some help finding a pdf manual for my outboard. I just got the thing today. it runs but leaks fuel so I thought I would start with a carb rebuild. model# 217-5871-1
    Sears parts direct says it's a craftsman, but it's an Eska with a Tecumseh motor. I would love to get this old girl back in action. I rebuilt and used a old tanaka 1.2 a few yrs ago. it was very hard to find parts for. and I hope there's still parts for this Ted Williams. cheers

oh ya. it came with a matching eska but missing the carb. so I do have some replacement parts.

Comment

I sent you a message about the manual
      Every day is a new day..... GO FISHING and take the wife or she gets mad....

1986 Durham 16 side counsel 35 Evin

Comment

I have my grandfathers 1972? Ted Williams 9.9 outboard.....mint condition on his 1974 Montgomery Ward 14' Seaking. I'm looking for a manual for it. It's so pristine, I want to keep it that way. I also need to know the fuel mixture ratio? I'm new to outboards and I'm a girl so any help is greatly appreciated. I got new tires on the old noreaster trailer, so she's sitting pretty, I just need to grease the bearings, I'm learning.

Comment

Working...
        X