help needed...anyone familiar w/Kennebunkport?

lovelymrl

Recruit
i was in kennebunkport, maine last summer and our boat hit "something" and broke off a piece of the propeller.....<br /><br />a gentleman on the docks referred me to a man named "scott" who can go out to the boat and do the repairs...we all know the expense of taking the boat out of the water....so you can see my desperation...<br /><br />after tracking down this "scott", getting the parts i needed, he came out to our boat, repaired the propeller underwater, and was fabulous....<br /><br />quick, inexpensive, and very professional...<br /><br />the help i need is.....does anyone know where i can locate him...???<br /><br />the only info i have is that he is located in kennebunkport, maine.....his name is scott koon? coon? kuhn? cuhne? and his office is on the dock in kennebunkport, he is a former navy seal and works part-time up there on the weekends and holidays...<br /><br />he was recommended through word of mouth and is spoken of very highly...<br /><br />anyone know how i could get in touch w/him? office? phone? location? i will be up in kennebunkport and need to look him up....help....

Capt DHD

Seaman
Re: help needed...anyone familiar w/Kennebunkport?

Hello;<br />I live in Maine but I don't know the Kennebunk area very well, Could you try the Chamber of commerce? Town office? Kennebunk is a small town, one of the two places should know of Scott.<br />Wish I could be of more help.<br />Good Luck, Rob