antique outboards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antique outboards

Went to local gas station and these two outboards were on sides of entrance doors,.thought to post it for shows.

Pictures didn't show! We like pics.
    If ya can't fix it with a hammer,ya got yourself an electrical problem.

Comment

I did post the pictures and did double check if the thread showed the picture. Now they're gone!? I am still little new with this forums, like how to post YouTube or (embedded) pictures? I will try again. Likewise, can't edit anything after some time. Can delete either. I couldn't even reply to PM that were sent to me.
      Last edited by CNT; October 6th, 2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

I had the photos shown bigger (and in order) in the original post, now it's small in post #4.

Comment

Now they show, nice outboards!

Comment

I was at my cousin's auto shop, working on my son's car brakes. He happen to have a Yamaha outboard in there, looks old to me. Maybe it's not antique, but looks old? Not only that, it's a 4-stroke too. I didn't understand this, but it does not have a "tiller" but has a hand-handle for throttle, with a long cable (hope you can see it in the photo, it runs below the gearbox). How would this work? It's not a arm leveler (for a helm)? Here's the photos...

Comment

Working...
              X