Tilt-trim pumps price issue

Shadespot

Recruit
I have been looking for used or new trim-tilt hydraulic pumps for Mercruiser Bravo 2 502 Magnum engines and Bravo One sterndrives. I have been corresponding with Parker Hannifin about the price of these pumps in the country I am located, i.e. in Thailand. But strangely enough I get no answers to my questions from them, as the local dealership does not seem able to get this information. I have waited three weeks for an answer. I was going to ask them about the price of these pumps, as I need two, and the old ones were stolen from the boat. Can I expect the pumps being forty or fifty percent cheaper if bought directly through Parker than if I buy them from a boat supplier?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
You should expect anything bought directly from the supplier to be cheaper than from a marine shop... But, I am well aware of how markets in Asia work, and unfortunately the 'skin tax' is alive and well. You might find that the Parker supplier knows what the pumps are for, and will add his own 'marine' and 'skin' taxes. I would start looking external. iboats shop would be my first starting point, then fleabay and CL...

JMHO

Chris.......

https://www.iboats.com/shop/pt510n-...mp-with-mounting-bracket-wire-harness-fo.html

Last edited: