need info on jensen radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on jensen radio

hey I am looking at this radio for my boat , I like that its small and it don't take much room on the dash, if any one has one let me know what you like about it or don't like ,I am not looking for big sound , I see that Iboats sells similar set up ,Thanks Guys

Jensen Marine Boat Compact Waterproof Stereo Package MS30 AM FM USB MP3 W SPKRS | eBay
    Last edited by dannys2004glastron175mx; April 6th, 2014, 04:57 PM.
    2004 Glastron MX 175 , 3.0 Volvo Penta , SX-M

It's better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it ,

Re: need info on jensen radio

Haven't seen it before but every year they make things smaller. Figure it should work just fine and has a warranty. External connections come from external cables connected from the back side of the unit (I guess due to no front connections). 40W per channel will not give you that much sound but would be good enough for me. Still most time FM is hard to get on a lake due to line of sight. O have a full up system and use MP3 and such because FM keeps cutting out. Also remember you need an external antenna, which can be tapped off a VHF antenna, but not that great
    94 Formula 27PC Custom 509MPI MEFI3 , B3 XR
    95 Rinker 232 w/ 7.4L Carb 0F425011 B1 0F486471
    07 Seadoo GTX
    Merc Adults Only VP Adults Only
    G-Dad always said "First Liar doesn't stand a chance"

Comment

Re: need info on jensen radio

Thanks AllDodge . I think I will get one in the future , I will hook it up and try it out before I cut any holes in the dash.
      2004 Glastron MX 175 , 3.0 Volvo Penta , SX-M

It's better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it ,

Comment

Working...
      X