Auto Pilot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Pilot

I have a 215 BR Bayliner with ultaflex hydralic steering and a Minn Kota EM80 mounted on the drive works well trolling for trount
    max speed is 5KPH we troll at 3KPH,any recomendations on an Auto pilot,does not need to track a course on GPS,just point the boat where we need to troll and switch on

Re: Auto Pilot

Originally posted by mike165 View Post
    I have a 215 BR Bayliner with ultaflex hydralic steering and a Minn Kota EM80 mounted on the drive works well trolling for trount
    max speed is 5KPH we troll at 3KPH,any recomendations on an Auto pilot,does not need to track a course on GPS,just point the boat where we need to troll and switch on
    Bump

Comment

Pretty popular unit. Would work well in your application, just be aware of the limitations of any auto pilot

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-t...prod13192.html

Comment

I have a raymarine sport pilot plus and love it. first thing I turn on. don't know what they have now mine is at least 15 years old. had it on three boats now both I/o and outboard. enough power to turn my kicker and main engine together. easy to install on almost any steering system. if its really rough out like 4 footers I have to help it sometimes at trolling speed but other than that its perfect. will also follow my gps if I want to.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys

Comment

Working...
          X