The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Super pics BWR nice butterflies!

Super cougars! not quite old enough to be considered cougars more like pussycats!

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Super pics BWR nice butterflies!

Super cougars! not quite old enough to be considered cougars more like pussycats!

With the possible exception of the 2nd blonde from the left, I'd say those cougars were in their 40s chasing 20-something guys. The woman 2nd from the left is probably 50 or so. My ex-wife looked 20+ years younger than her actual age. When out with her son, he would often get asked who his new girlfriend was. I've also met other women who looked much younger than their years.

As for me... I'm getting younger every day! LOL! :D

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hijack Alert!!!
Good news and Bad
Good First: My Wife finally agrees it might be good that I own GUNS!!!

Now here is the BAD
This is why; My 4 year old :eek:

CaityBike1.jpg

and then when she realized I was taking pictures of her on my motorcycle:eek::eek:

CaityBike2.jpg

Man I have my work cut out for me:( Im to old for this

83vert

Petty Officer 1st Class

Uh oh, you better start cleaning those guns now. Nice Bike, better get your riding in now before the weather changes. You see anything upstate?

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Uh oh, you better start cleaning those guns now. Nice Bike, better get your riding in now before the weather changes. You see anything upstate?

Hey Vert
I ride all year round, as long as the roads are dry :)
Going back up tomorrow to finish posting
See anything? its like feeding day at the zoo up there :D:D:D
Since they logged the property this summer the dear are all over the property lots of racks and rubs.
There is even a 6' bear that lives across the road that pays a daily visit to my front lawn then heads towards the pond and the pines.

I'm already getting the lecture from my mom not to touch the bear. But I keep telling her; I see it I'll become the proud owner of a new RUG Hehehe

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

lol Bill on the comments about the guns

Nice Bike and what a looker your daughter is....yeah guess you better keep the guns!
ok I guess Bill Hijacked his own thread and now it is a Cute Kid thread! lol

Here's one of my future troubles my daughter April..she is also 4
rosieriveter2.jpg

Hijack...back to guy stuff....
this pic is for EZmobee and all the train nuts out there.....trains are inherently cool ...
ely1.jpg

Hijacked again ...race day pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday I went to the LVnational drags NHRA...it was way bad&^%$
there was about a billion dollars worth of iron there...it was way way cool

drags.jpg
fun fun

kei9th

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i guess ill try to sway this thing back to movies, its not a zombie movie but The Fourth Kind looks to be terrifying. im not afraid of anything more than aliens, it might be a thing form when i was young but i sleep with a light on and the windows firmly shut because of them. the movie Fire in The Sky did it, im gonna be thirty and they scare the crap out of me. when i see the trailer on tv it gives me goosebumps every time.

http://www.thefourthkind.net/

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

I like alien and sci-fi movies just fine. Not really fond of slash-em-ups or ghosties though.

My kids are grown and gone, so that's not much of a hijack in my case.

However - I'd like to hijack a little and talk about hunting. I haven't been hunting since 2005 and even then it was a wild hog hunt on state land with a buddy and his equipment. Didn't even see anything. Prior to that trip, it had been more than 30 years since I'd last hunted.

Am thinking I want to go out again and try my luck. Might be able to put some meat (as well as fish!) in the freezer. Season's starting SOON around here.

Anybody else planning on a trip or two?

83vert

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Vegas, NHRA is pretty cool to go see. I went a couple of years ago and could not believe how loud and powerful those cars are. What else is really cool is how close they let you get to them in the pits.
P1010134.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010143.jpg

Hey is that me with John Force
P1010132.jpg

Rickairmedic

Commander

I like alien and sci-fi movies just fine. Not really fond of slash-em-ups or ghosties though.

My kids are grown and gone, so that's not much of a hijack in my case.

However - I'd like to hijack a little and talk about hunting. I haven't been hunting since 2005 and even then it was a wild hog hunt on state land with a buddy and his equipment. Didn't even see anything. Prior to that trip, it had been more than 30 years since I'd last hunted.

Am thinking I want to go out again and try my luck. Might be able to put some meat (as well as fish!) in the freezer. Season's starting SOON around here.

Anybody else planning on a trip or two?

LOL BWR I grew up down there stick to the Fish :D they will fill the freezer quicker :D . The only way to hunt deer down there is in a well kept field thats cut regulaerly so you can see the Labrodeer Hybrids :D once the grass in the field is over 2' tall you cant see the deer anymore :D.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

Hijack Alert!!!
Good news and Bad
Good First: My Wife finally agrees it might be good that I own GUNS!!!

Now here is the BAD
This is why; My 4 year old :eek:

and then when she realized I was taking pictures of her on my motorcycle

Man I have my work cut out for me:( Im to old for this

Bill your gonna have to hide them Biker mags better that one has the pose down to well for 4 :D you are in deep doo doo my freind ;).

Rick

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

LOL BWR I grew up down there stick to the Fish :D they will fill the freezer quicker :D . The only way to hunt deer down there is in a well kept field thats cut regulaerly so you can see the Labrodeer Hybrids :D once the grass in the field is over 2' tall you cant see the deer anymore :D.

Rick

Yeah, I've heard the deer are about the size of dogs here, about 80 - 90 pounds or so, if that. Of course, the HOGS get plenty big!

26aftcab454

Lieutenant Commander

ZOMBIES???
My 1957 LoneStar is the "WHITE ZOMBIE"
and the 26ft Wellcraft is the "ZOMBIE II"

I decked her out with Halloween skeleton lites & pumpkins and loaded the ZombieII with a real motley crew of 7 and went accross the lake to Lil' Petes bar & grill for a costume Halloween Party-- perfect night -flat calm -full moon- nippley-cool ---I need to learn how to post photos- I got some good ones of gals...we even had a bottle of Bacardi Rum ZOMBIE and a few dozen jello shots.

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Note to ALL
dont waste your money going to paranormal activity movie...pure s%$

Hey Vert.........yeah the power is NUTS....shocking actually...
it is cool how close you can get .....I was lucky enough to get free VIP pass for thiyear....free food ...Drinks sodas etc...hats and stuff, it was for Technicoat Racing...they blew thier eng on thier pass... from the VIP area you can pass wrenches to the mechanics lol

BTW cool pics!!!!!!!!

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Southern Utah deer are Labrodeer too....real teeny
Labrodeer..that's awsome ......good one Rick!

I wanted to hunt if we had moved to Colorado..does that count??
lots of good animals there.....pronghorn...muleys and elk

heres some fishies up at June Lake Calif.....woulda been nice if we caught some! too bad this was at the dock......no fishin! lol
these fish were way too smart anways to hit much....

neighbor/wife and brother in law with worlds largest smallmouth @ Lake mead

Attachments

• trouts.jpg
    trouts.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Bass.jpg
    Bass.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

ZOMBIES???
My 1957 LoneStar is the "WHITE ZOMBIE"
and the 26ft Wellcraft is the "ZOMBIE II"

I decked her out with Halloween skeleton lites & pumpkins and loaded the ZombieII with a real motley crew of 7 and went accross the lake to Lil' Petes bar & grill for a costume Halloween Party-- perfect night -flat calm -full moon- nippley-cool ---I need to learn how to post photos- I got some good ones of gals...we even had a bottle of Bacardi Rum ZOMBIE and a few dozen jello shots.

24after....to attach images when you are replying...click....MANAGE ATTACHMENTS...but... you have to crop them down to 97kb or less 1rst...640x480 pixels 72dpi iboats doesnt like big pics takes up too much server space
posting them and linking them using a free photo storage site works too...then you INSERT IMAGE using the little mountain icon below the SMILIES

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Go to Key West and see a dang Key West Deer
Looks like a large rat..lol

SCHRECK

Seaman

I ve gotta get in on this as a proud hunting papa, my son in saskatchewan went moose hunting, and bagged a bull with 39 in shovels and dressing to 750 lbs. hide off, it took him 6.5 hours to drag him out of the swamp started with water knee deep, when they were done he says the trail was a clear waste deep trough. The only assistance he had was his wifes uncle as he owns the land he was hunting on. that will be some good eats this winter. He grew up on it when i was home but it has been meager since. so i tole him about my 49 in shovel bull he said he is junger so he is starting out smaller (lol) I sure am proud of the boy. he is 25 Peter:D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Ya know what...I am really not looking forward to Christmas this year..Salary cut and no bonuses this year...

I know money doesn't buy happiness per say..But there is something "comforting" about not stressing over bills AND buying gifts for the family...

Now I have more than many people, I do count my blessings...I realize how lucky I am (at the moment)...Just wanted to make that clear before you guys remind me of how many homeless people there are in this country at the moment....

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

SCHRECK WOW now that is something to be proud of. Never went moose hunting myself I do want to someday though.
Yesterdays posting/shooting trip was a success with the exception of me busting a brake line on the jeep. The darn thing let loose on my big field driving back and forth to my rifle target.
I know driving to your target sounds lazy but I just finished walking 2 miles around the perimeter of the property to post the land and was wiped out

Here is a pick I took yesterday of a little fawn Just for you guys that have puppies for deer. We have some little guys here too. I was actually talking to her beside my house. She was eating by the wood-line, looks like she has a hurt leg. The little girl showed no sign of fear with me being there I was able to get real close. The flash from my camera actually gave a deers version of red-eye which actually concerns me that some rookie yahoo will shoot it.

101_8528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.