Tachometer verify

Josh P

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Tachometer verify

They should still have the other one.

Thanks just called and placed the order, still want to help NMShooter with the converter i dont know much but would love to purchase it from him if he makes one

timdan94

Chief Petty Officer

Give these guys a call. They got one for me about a year and a half ago.
Hall's Marine
Tel: (570) 546-2310

Josh P

Petty Officer 1st Class

hey ken you get your tach yet? i ordered some other stuff so my order is taking a little longer let me know when you get yours and how it works. Josh

KenOverton

Seaman Apprentice

hey ken you get your tach yet? i ordered some other stuff so my order is taking a little longer let me know when you get yours and how it works. Josh

Been out of town for a few days, but no, I haven't received the Tach. Doesn't show as shipped in my account info either, so I will have to call tomorrow. I will let you know after I get it installed how it works. I did receive an email from a used parts place that has some used ones if anyone is interested, A&A Marine.

KenOverton

Seaman Apprentice

Been out of town for a few days, but no, I haven't received the Tach. Doesn't show as shipped in my account info either, so I will have to call tomorrow. I will let you know after I get it installed how it works. I did receive an email from a used parts place that has some used ones if anyone is interested, A&A Marine.

Received my tach yesterday and installed today. Works great, and I will be putting in the water tomorrow morning to see if my prop issues are better with the new prop.

Anyone need a 10-pole tach?

Good luck with yours Josh.

Josh P

Petty Officer 1st Class

good to hear.. i added to my order the day after so they delayed my shipment i should have mine by friday we'll see but no big deal still doing structure work, just wanted to get one before they were gone. Thanks for the help with finding it. Happy and safe boating Josh