Starcraft Rebuilds and Restorations, they're all here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft Rebuilds and Restorations, they're all here!

All set fellas, thanks for helping me out!

SigSaurP229

Commander

Jason feel free to add mine

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020

Jas, with all these new Chief threads I'm not sure how much this'll help anyone out, but for someone looking to do a quick and dirty rebuild it may be of some assistance: http://forums.iboats.com/boat-restoration-building-hull-repair/rough-ready-74-starcraft-chieftan-18-rebuild-589547.html

It may have been "quick"...but it was far from "dirty"!

jneRxLG.jpg

^^ this is the pic that I've been prepping the Admiral with...for that day that I stumble on a chief unexpectedly :cool:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Done!:thumb:

Apologies that wasn't posted up earlier chem.

cowherd

Seaman

Hello all new here,but was interested in starting a new thread here . I just inherited a 1972 starcraft offshore 18. I am in the beginning stages of a full restoration.was hoping that I could get some good advice from you all as I I have enjoyed reading through all of your threads.

bridgeman213

Cadet

Just started tearing into a 86 210 Mariner got it derigged and all of the foam out getting ready to flip this week...any interest in keepin' an eye on it?? Don't know how to start in the mariner section of rebuilds/restorations

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014

Just started tearing into a 86 210 Mariner got it derigged and all of the foam out getting ready to flip this week...any interest in keepin' an eye on it?? Don't know how to start in the mariner section of rebuilds/restorations

It's easy to start a thread and I would do the restoration int he Starcraft boats section to get the most attention.

barato2

Commander

hey Bridgeman and Cowherd....welcome to the dysfunctional extended family. yeah, start a thread on each of your boats.

int he Starcraft boats section to get the most attention.
Watermann has it dead on there....you'll find this is where the tin boat expertise and enthusiasm is. these boats all seem to have the same basic issues, no matter the model, and the same fixes are usually applicable.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I think it would be fitting to add on to my Chief thread the blue bold caplock underlined COMPLETE

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Done, WM. I added 2014 so we can start to ID when the builds were finished..

Status
Not open for further replies.