Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

pckeen

Commander
That one would be a great project, if the IL6 motor is a runner it'd be worth the asking.

00D0D_7gu1ROwEjXZ_1200x900.jpg

And someone has already started the stripping for the buyer.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Somebody jump on this one!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/5925486890.html

[FONT=&quot]TODAY ONLY FIRST $1500 TAKES IT!!! 18ft Starcraft Aluminum V-hull, recently serviced, rebuilt carbs, new plugs, switch box, new marine battery and new steering cable, new anchor and 200ft of anchor rope. 20 gallon inboard tank flushed and inspected. Some soft spots in plywood floor, bow floorboard needs replacing. Includes a very good running mercury classic 50 with very low hours and a good aluminum trailer. $1,500 firm today only.
[/FONT]

00I0I_htavHELoHTd_600x450.jpg

00g0g_d9Zb0JDwqhs_600x450.jpg

00s0s_hrvPHVVcaoE_600x450.jpg

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
who sells a boat-motor-trailer combo on a one day takes it sales pitch??.......are we to believe that if he still has the boat 3 days later he will refuse the $1500???? ha ha ha

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Weve zll tried it. I got a buddythatcan put eyes on it if needed.

serious enquiries only..........

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Whoa... anyone care to translate Joe's redneck text for me? :pound:

Google Translate, Auto detect, translate to English;

Redneck detected

From Redneck "Weve zll tried it. I got a buddythatcan put eyes on it if needed."

To English "Seller's trick for a fast sale. 👀on the ground."

🍰

jbcurt00

Staff member
He may have been kidnapped by Natasha and Boris....... but I read it just fine....

I retired my grammer police badge when I accepted the Mod millstone.....

Er, mantle? What evs...

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Google Translate, Auto detect, translate to English;

Redneck detected

From Redneck "Weve zll tried it. I got a buddythatcan put eyes on it if needed."

To English "Seller's trick for a fast sale. 👀on the ground."

🍰
That's funny GA, I read it as, " hey all, guess who's company holiday party was tonight? " lol.
Just kidding Joe, no offense intended.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
No worries pat, i was drinking. Just not at the christmas party. On my other forum it is a sport to interpret what i type. Really, they try to be the first to figure it out.

i try to make sense here like i do at work but between drinking, typing on a tablet and having a really crappy day of work i just stop caring at some point and do not proof read.

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I have been there too Joe. For some reason I like to post after our bowling night. It really never turns out good. I recognized the style from my own foibles.

jbcurt00

Staff member
In PA, this time of year, unless you can drop it in the water and water test it, or at a minimum fire the motor on muffs, its a little over priced w no trailer title and a motor that 'should' run.

Here in WV, trailers are more difficult to deal w them boats. And PA is worse for boats then WV is.....

FYI this isnt the 1st time its been on this list or on CL. In fact, I think it was listed as a car problem forcing sale then...

Left coast pricing is higher then it is over here.....