Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: Starcraft on clist!

I LOVE that little 14' for $300. If it were near me I'd be tempted to pick that one up for the fun of it.

THAT has to be the deal of the day right there. Thats a lot of little boat for a little bit of cash

blackberg

Seaman

02/16/2001 on CList
http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/boa/2206357169.html

Charlottesville VA, test from ad: 1968 star craft StarChief 22ft. with 120 4 cyc engine have brand new fisher finder w/ gps 2000.00 or trade for enclosed trailer call 434-806-8642 if interested 22ft long

I have an urge to start driving towards charlottesville but I have no idea where its at, or whats state its in even :D, that would be perfect for me, to bad its 1000s of miles away
-bb

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I have an urge to start driving towards charlottesville but I have no idea where its at, or whats state its in even :D, that would be perfect for me, to bad its 1000s of miles away
-bb

Yah, that one looks purdy good.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

That's a STEAL! You are right, the pedestals and bases are worth that. Wish that was local as I need two sets of pedestals and bases.

Starman8

Chief Petty Officer

That's a STEAL! You are right, the pedestals and bases are worth that. Wish that was local as I need two sets of pedestals and bases.

Make him an offer for the hardware ONLY, have UPS ship them.

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Awesome!!!! Love it!:D:D:D

Maybe someday.

That's a well written CL add. ALL the info at the top of the page. After that a quick little sales pitch.

Some CL adds I despise go like this.
Boat for sale. Need to sell.

or;
Three paragraphs on how they got the boat why the want to sell it......
and the price is dirt cheap, but will trade for pick-up must be in running condition, four wheeler, or beach front property. No junk!

or the guy who won't put his asking price down, but he tells you not to low ball him. "I know what these are going for, so don't lo ball me".
Really, then just tell me your sale price and we'll go from there.

Some people, I tell you.