Skyhawk

Seaman Apprentice
Re: What is your dream boat?

I've always liked the Maristar...

DRIFTER_016

Petty Officer 1st Class

This ones nice. :)
But even if I win tonights $43,000,000 Loto 649 drawing I think I will still be short a few $$$$$. :(

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/09/23/ultimate.yacht/

2074-hdw-yachts-al-salamah-built-1999-hdw-al-salamah-2.jpg

rolmops

Vice Admiral

An 18 foot starcraft holiday,or a 19 foot grady

tommays

Admiral

j65ptloama2.jpg

Well a J65 :D

j100web2.jpg

But the 30' J100 is a bit more on the will see how much the used ones drop in price ;)

ekinnee

Seaman

It really surprises me that most folks are posting just one boat. Being pretty new to boating I've not looked for my dream boat yet, I'm busy being happy with the one I've got. That being said, I imagine I'd have a dream boat for each activity cruising, waters sports, fishing, etc.

bchboater

Cadet

These are all pretty nice boats. But the huge yachts don't do it for me. I like boating because it brings me close to the water, the wind, the outdoors. These mega million dollar yachts take you away from that. I prefer something that I can handle without a crew. If you gave me a choice between skippering a 40 Baja, a 48 Sundancer or the Love Boat I would take the first 2.

DRIFTER_016

Petty Officer 1st Class

These are all pretty nice boats. But the huge yachts don't do it for me. I like boating because it brings me close to the water, the wind, the outdoors. These mega million dollar yachts take you away from that. I prefer something that I can handle without a crew. If you gave me a choice between skippering a 40 Baja, a 48 Sundancer or the Love Boat I would take the first 2.

That's why most of them have wet docks inside for runabouts and jetskis. ;)
Plus I don't want to skipper it, that's what the crew is for. I want to lounge around on the Lido Deck being pampered by my 96 man crew. :D

HondaPower

Petty Officer 1st Class

Anything that does not look fast, but that can outrun a Seadoo with ease. Then let the games begin.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner

Nice!!
How about a 70' custom Buddy Davis?????
SWEEEEET!!!

1921835_1.jpg

I've fished a 52 Buddy several times out of Hatteras and that's one sweet boat.

My old boss had a 72 Viking. It was the first big "Luxury Sport fish" that I was ever on and it just burned itself into my memory. Nothing like sitting in a leather recliner sipping Margaritas while waiting for the mate to yell "Fish on". :):)

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

It use to be a new DONZI. It is no longer after the user RIV plight. Check the threads started by him for a complete understanding.

I may look for one produced previous to the current management.

Renny_D

Petty Officer 3rd Class

j65ptloama2.jpg

Well a J65 :D

j100web2.jpg

But the 30' J100 is a bit more on the will see how much the used ones drop in price ;)

Fun but my dream boat would this one - if money were no object. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...n&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1
Check out this video of one walking a Riechel-Puch 80. It's a faster sailboat that alot of the power boats on this forum. http://www.gunboat.com/gunboat_flash.html

Never had an inflatable.....guess this could be my first one....:D

View attachment 16166
2000 hp inflatable that is just about as over the top as my other dream boat. A sister boat to this one http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D9zOzcJmonBw&sa=X&oi=video_result&resnum=2&ct=thumbnail&usg=AFQjCNHuKiwN5IP6xaB9UDn2eMJaGQS-7g

Just in case someone is writing checks, I would like one of these. :D
Yeah but would Darth vader let you have it.. :)

mtduckhunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

When I pass a boat on the highway, in a yard, at the lake, where ever. I always check them out. (Come on, am I the only one?)

yea me too! . . . even if its sitting in 4 feet of grass behind someones house, i wish i had it!! :D

DRIFTER_016

Petty Officer 1st Class

I've fished a 52 Buddy several times out of Hatteras and that's one sweet boat.

My old boss had a 72 Viking. It was the first big "Luxury Sport fish" that I was ever on and it just burned itself into my memory. Nothing like sitting in a leather recliner sipping Margaritas while waiting for the mate to yell "Fish on". :):)

I fished a Buddy 47 Sportfish out of Key West on one trip, yeah they're sweet.

2661253.jpg

I did some electronic work on a 55 Viking, they're sweet too. :)