Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jbcurt00

Staff member
$250 Holiday, in mustard yellow IS a great deal, even w/out the outdrive...

MNhunter you NEED another tin boat waiting on deck for when you finish the 1st one ;)

MNhunter1

Ensign
$250 Holiday, in mustard yellow IS a great deal, even w/out the outdrive...
MNhunter you NEED another tin boat waiting on deck for when you finish the 1st one ;)

I already have a 1978 16' SS waiting in the wings. If I had the room for a third, and wasn't concerned with my wife's reaction, I'd be on my way up there...or on my way back home already:)

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
You guys in the upper MW have no idea what it's like here finding good tin, heck you can turn your noses up at just about anything that we here in the PNW would be foaming at the mouth over at 3 times the price.

Someone with a little cash and a commercial car hauler could make some bank hauling those old tinnies out here.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's just as bad finding tin SC's down here too, H2O. Only difference is the prices are on par with the Midwest if you can find one.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Yeah most of the Stacrafts we find are either 14 foot tiller styles, or glass ones. Big tin is really hard to find. At least any for sale that is.

Tnstratofam

Commander
I nominate John (Budski) & Glen (Dozer) :)

As long as they make drop offs of an occasional Chief or Islander to us southerners I'm all for it.:tinfoil3: I wonder if we could start a new company. Instead of u ship we could call it tin ship! Na that sounds to cheesy. I'm still for it even if I suck at picking names.:facepalm:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
unfortunately i don't travel by road to AZ anymore. When we were first starting up I drove everywhere, from base camp in MO at the time to Denvver, Pheonix, Hartford to Miami. Coulda moved a lot of scrap.

Reminds me - Earlier this year I was on the road from Mobile to Destin and saw some tin tucked away if I remember right it was an Chief or Islander. I'll keep my eyes peeled this year (in March)

dozerII

Admiral
You guys in the upper MW have no idea what it's like here finding good tin, heck you can turn your noses up at just about anything that we here in the PNW would be foaming at the mouth over at 3 times the price.

Someone with a little cash and a commercial car hauler could make some bank hauling those old tinnies out here.

I have given it some serious thought, and if our dollar hadn't gone into the toilet so bad -18cents now with the bank's take it may have happened next summer. I figured if I could haul 2 at a time on a 40' goose neck it would pay.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
kind of a neat old boat..... ferds tho ugh.... wonder what ferd engines they could fit two of in that thing? surely not 2.3's... could it be wide enough for v8's?

MNhunter1

Ensign
Big ole' blank canvas in Cincinnati, OH $500............ Not an SC, but it is tin :D
W/ twin turbo intakes pre-installed :facepalm:
00n0n_71dVqlZXiZk_600x450.jpg

No idea what the slots cut along the gunwale are for.............

The turbo intakes look to be factory...another specimen: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/boa/4761518096.html

dozerII

Admiral
I too must say that is a first for me too. That LoneStar has real nice lines.