Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah that speed is about 15 MPH over the hull design limit of that Chief, trust me I know, I can't get near that with 50 more HP...

laurentide

Lieutenant Commander
Bahia Mar is the model name of those terrible plastic boats, not Moppie.

So ugly they're cool:

2BLMQkr.jpg

Sorry guys.

I was looking forward to the YouTube comments on that "67 mph GPS" Starchief. Disabled...bummer.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Roscoe is close - Those are gun ports for the low flying ducks. LOL

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
Anchor points for duck blind canopy.

I wonder in the photo of the engine you see the inside of the gunnel behind the engine..is that old foam or MASSIVE pitting????

I think the ports are just a design thing...making it something different...no other explaination probably!

bob

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Not a SC but nice lines. $425 and most of the demo complete.. Not what I'm in the market for but I will be in STL next week. You never know what might could happen.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/boa/4787079966.html

00m0m_67po1lziP7K_600x450.jpg

00h0h_lvwZcT1kA4M_600x450.jpg

I have a 66 lonestar boat for sale. This is a winter project. Good hull. It will need new foam floor. The foam is structural. There are no ribs in this boat. Call 21 seven 2 four 2 87 zerozero. No scammers. I bought the boat to strip put a new floor in and duck hunt. I didn't realize it was a foam floor no ribs. That makes it too heavy for a duck boat. Thanks.

64osby

Admiral
^^^ That is a Lone*Star Medallion II. ;):D

Don't quite know why foam would make it too heavy for a duck boat. The hull should weigh about 700#.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Not a SC but nice lines. $425 and most of the demo complete.. Not what I'm in the market for but I will be in STL next week. You never know what might could happen.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/boa/4787079966.html

00m0m_67po1lziP7K_600x450.jpg

00h0h_lvwZcT1kA4M_600x450.jpg

I have a 66 lonestar boat for sale. This is a winter project. Good hull. It will need new foam floor. The foam is structural. There are no ribs in this boat. Call 21 seven 2 four 2 87 zerozero. No scammers. I bought the boat to strip put a new floor in and duck hunt. I didn't realize it was a foam floor no ribs. That makes it too heavy for a duck boat. Thanks.

I'm thinking someone got in over their head on what they thought was a quickie floor job and realized there were some hidden surprizes in that foam. Could be a good candidate for a resto though.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
When are you 'c/l'n fools' gonna get back into stocking the donor boat thread.... came really close to buying a couple of those LOL

c'm on this is winter I KNOW you can find me a good project... er I mean donor....

Tnstratofam

Commander
When are you 'c/l'n fools' gonna get back into stocking the donor boat thread.... came really close to buying a couple of those LOL

c'm on this is winter I KNOW you can find me a good project... er I mean donor....

Everybody is trying to find some worthy tin right now. Once all the hangers have good projects going we'll get back to looking for some itchy glassers to canibalize for our projects.. Remember most of us can only handle ogling at old tin or hunting old glass.:juggle: Not both.:D

jbcurt00

Staff member
So many boat posts so many topics................ I posted about this L*S in your fishing boat topic :facepalm:

thankfully the Admiral will be back in 36hrs after 3wks in Florida.... I need more sleep, clearly it's affecting my judgement.

Hence my suggestion to swap for the 16ft L*S in Huntsville..

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
I've been eying my old Carver that I sold almost 4 years ago..... Just found her a couple weeks ago and she hasn't moved an inch from where I dropped her off... Too bad he gave me $5500 for her or I'd shoot a lowball offer... either that or I need to find a 26' chief.... of course I need to sell the Monte Carlo to do either one LOL

Last edited:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
I've been eying my old Carver that I sold almost 4 years ago..... Just found her a couple weeks ago and she hasn't moved an inch from where I dropped her off... Too bad he gave me $5500 for her or I'd shoot a lowball offer... either that or I need to find a 26' chief.... of course I need to sell the Monte Carlo to do either one LOL

You just need to send over a straw purchaser, or two, to present some low lowball offers. Maybe even finalize the deal for you.
The seller need never know you are the one buying her back.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
So many boat posts so many topics................ I posted about this L*S in your fishing boat topic :facepalm:

thankfully the Admiral will be back in 36hrs after 3wks in Florida.... I need more sleep, clearly it's affecting my judgement.

Hence my suggestion to swap for the 16ft L*S in Huntsville..

Thought that was a Huntsville LS not a STL LS. Yeah maybe too many boats threads. Or, more likely, I just need to manage them better. YEah thats it.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

that the CL thread or is there another one I need to muck up with my posts?

Last edited:

Tnstratofam

Commander
Not to make things more complicated, but there is/was a donor boat thread for our tinnies at one time.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Yep, mostly populated w/ glassers with decent motors/trailers priced for harvesting parts. Some boats might not have been completely derelict, some were of questionable seaworthiness, and some were just plain cheap..