So, what did you do today?

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well i can always hope i win the lottery or marry a rich widow.Implants are expensive.A couple of special little pills and the pain is gone .Here you on the never easy it seemed to take forever to get this one out, one little piece at a time .

82rude

Rear Admiral
Man the tooth right beside the extraction is really throbbing and very touchy.I hope they took out the right tooth that was originally causing me painWith all the poking and heaving they had to do i hope its just very irritated.Sure glad i have lots of painkillers their coming in handy .

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Well my day was taken up, putting a support beam in my garage, after last winter, it caused the roof to sag a bit, so had to get it back up in its place, turned out to be more of a job than I anticipated, but now the job is done..thank God!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Man the tooth right beside the extraction is really throbbing and very touchy.I hope they took out the right tooth that was originally causing me painWith all the poking and heaving they had to do i hope its just very irritated.Sure glad i have lots of painkillers their coming in handy .

UR probably right, after all the digging, pulling, yanking etc anything around it was inflamed.....

82rude

Rear Admiral
When they took out the tooth it was an adventure for sure.After he was done i told him he should of just used a hockey puck.:joyous: Today im going to load the truck up with old starcraft flooring etc and make a dump run then hit home depot on the way back home to get new plywood,screws,paint,sealer etc.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
No Title

Picked up my buck from the taxidermist. Opening day, 7:45 AM, No bait, random walk in the woods, 180 lbs dressed.

Attachments

• photo270957.jpg
    photo270957.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 0

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Picked up my buck from the taxidermist. Opening day, 7:45 AM, No bait, random walk in the woods, 180 lbs dressed.

Very nice, Grub! I know we can bait, but in the 18yrs I've lived here, I refuse. Came from Mn where baiting was never allowed, although, have shot deer that had corn in it...

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Very nice, Grub! I know we can bait, but in the 18yrs I've lived here, I refuse. Came from Mn where baiting was never allowed, although, have shot deer that had corn in it...

Man, I would love a deer that had ate something other than cedar branches...Maybe I should try to get one in season, lol...

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Thanks' Guy's, it was a random place I decided to check out and it paid off! And no corn in the belly, but he sure was tasty!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Many moons ago was out hunting and walked from behind a tree and into the path of 2 large deer.Maybe 50 yards away tops and all they did was stare at me until i raised the gun and yelled bang bang your dead!Lucky for those 2 stupid deer i was bear hunting.Best has to of been snowmobiling in the Michigan u.p and stopped for foamy pop at a place in Hulbert ? ,was drinking said foamy and felt like somebody was watching me.Looked to my right out this big window and there a deer with its nose pressed against the window looking in .Spit out my beer everywhere it was so funny.They were streaming out of the woods to feeders by the dozens

Last edited:

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I once sat down on a forked deadfall, one trunk to sit on and another to lean back against...ended up falling asleep. I was awoken as a deer nose was trying to get into my pack with my lunch sitting beside me...what do you do?...I went home empty but well rested. Right Hand, True Story!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well what are the odds that you go to the dentist for a sore tooth ,they take xrays,clearly shows a giant hole in tooth,they have a hard time getting it out as it broke in pieces and the tooth that was originally causing you problems was the one beside it?100 percent !!!Its killing me right now and i have enough drugs in me to kill a normal person and no effect atall.Not sure i can handle it till Tuesday.No emergency dentists and the hospital is full of morons .

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I love to get the deer in the fall, that have been hanging out in the neighbors barn eating the beet pulp and alfalfa, man talk about good eating. Reminds me I am getting low on venison, might have to get a hunting license this year and thin the herd a bit.

:joyous:

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well there comes a time whether you like it or not you have to go to the hospital.My tooth/face was bad last night.One look and he gave me a pain/inflamatory mix shot and a script for antis and amoxicillin.The infection turned my teeth on that side all gross looking Feeling better painwise but not well enough to do anything today.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Well I survived..... It's done..... Points for the rest of the nite.... Gone in the a.m. Lol

IMG_5845.JPG

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well the search is over.Last week i lost my remote thats specific for my tv.I searched everywheres and anywheres for that blasted thing even in the household garbage.I was about to call search and rescue and see if their dog could sniff out remotes,lol.Last ditch effort i dumped the house garbage into another bag a lo and behold thar she blows!What an odd place to store a remote.