smoking neighbor

coolguy147

Commander
well yesterday im about to go out on my boat right? i start my motor up then see this one chick 2 doors down try to start up ur pontoon some big motor on back electric start. well she thinks she can get it started right? lets go of the dock and theres a pretty strong wind yesterday. her big pontoon starts blowing over to my dock:eek: i jump in the water and stop the boat before it crashes into it. she cant the motor started. so i go over make sure its primed in the back. this engine pretty big some big v4 not sure of the make think its a yamy not sure. its carbed engine though. i go over drop anchor and go n the boat and hopely starts to start it for her. well i ask her to hold the boat in the deep water right. i go up and try to start it. dang it just wouldnt start. i read somewhere though from here that some models u ahve to keep pushing the key in until it stays alive irght. i do that. start it her up hold the key then push it in about every second intervals until she starts and ildes properly. i get here started then jump back in the water. i look over to her and man this chick is hot:D!!! she cant jump in the front of the boat and saids that her top might come off lol;) i wasnt really listening and she goes over to the side and im like y dont u get up on the front no stuff in the way. well she saids to me again that her top might fly off. so i go aroudn the side holding the boat in place. shes goes in reverse outwards and saids her name then i told her mine and she left lol. :(

to the point this chick was hot:p but out of my potential. she was like 21 or older. her boat wasnt even registered when she went out:confused: lol and she got the boat for free pretty nice too. but ya i helped some hot chick yesterday

coolguy147

Commander
hot neighbor

hot neighbor

may i add that she was blond :eek: lol explains lots of things

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: hot neighbor

Yup... it's Springtime! Ahhhhh coolguy to be your age again!! :D

coolguy147

Commander

You are referring to the 'hot' part right? LOL ;)

well she was hot and couldnt get the motor started but i must admit it kinda got me at first i wasnt sure to do. i had to give the choke a little till it warmed up for her to use

but man was she hot:D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: smoking neighbor

Sure sounds like she got your motor running as well.

If she was blond, I would have told her that I was blind and I wouldn't be able to see her breasts anyway........Good reason to stare :D

boat1010

Senior Chief Petty Officer

What, no pictures for your iboats friends??? smiling Always to do a good deed for a neighbor. Even better when they are HOT!!:p

coolguy147

Commander

no shes not hispanic

mayfloat if i would have said that i porbably would get a bad look but man would i have loved to say that lol hilarious;)

CATransplant

Admiral

Well, ya never know. A little age difference there. So, be cool. Be helpful. But, look at her ring finger, OK? If there's an engagement ring or wedding ring on it, just be friendly.

If not...Ya never know. Watch out for big beefy boyfriends, though, OK?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ever think she could be a cougar as well as HOT and blonde, cool one??

LadyFish

Admiral

Ever think she could be a cougar as well as HOT and blonde, cool one??

"JB said "Cougar"
4ott3xd.jpg

I just learned what that meant a few weeks ago. LOL :d

coolguy147

Commander

nah dont got a camera or i be uloading bunch of things of my boats and motors.

dont think she comes over much cause the house thet boat is at is her uncles and might be in college i think or live far away or just doesnt come lol

if its a evinrude johnson i might be able to fix it up for her?!?!?:D

Navy Jr.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well, ya never know. A little age difference there. So, be cool. Be helpful. But, look at her ring finger, OK? If there's an engagement ring or wedding ring on it, just be friendly.

If not...Ya never know. Watch out for big beefy boyfriends, though, OK?

A reminder to helpers to also take a refresher look at their own ring fingers, as well. If it were me, I'd have to say, "Dang! It's already occupied!":eek:

zach103

Commander

Sure sounds like she got your motor running as well.

If she was blond, I would have told her that I was blind and I wouldn't be able to see her breasts anyway........Good reason to stare :D

i second this :) :)

jbjennings

Captain

Stick with us, kid.....
We'll have you hooking the biguns' in no time with your boatmotorin' prowess!
I'll bet the next time she comes over and sees you in the yard, she'll point at you and tell her unc---"Hey Unc., that kids got SKILLS!;)

Dang Coolguy, she must have really wound you up----I thought I saw you use some punctuation in that first post!:):D

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Stop lookin' at the girls and fix your leaky float needle on that 10hp. No wonder you keep having to work on that thing---you keep getting DISTRACTED!:rolleyes:
Later,
JBJ

OldePharte

Chief Petty Officer

Our neighbor is nice but not smokin hot. She's 90.

Anyway, we are back in a cove that is completely developed, but occasionally, we get boats that anchor out, just to get out of the main wave action.

So the Bosslady and I are sitting on the patio, when in comes a 26 to 28 foot cuddy cabin and they drop anchor across from us. A guy stretches out across the back seats, a woman comes out of the cuddy wearing only a bikini bottom! Whoa. The the son(?), about 9 also comes out of the cuddy and hops in the lake. Double whoa. So up comes my binoculars. NIIIICE. She goes and gets some rays on the cuddy deck. Come on wind, swing that boat around!!!

The Bosslady has this puzzled look on her face and goes on a rant about the woman being bare on the top with the son(?) right there. I opine maybe they are nudists and just polite in public? So she says, perhaps, but we are within a hundred feet of them and they should have taken that into consideration. I offer to check upon my supposition and offer to get the telescope stored in the closet. My glasses darn near melted from her giving me "the stare."

They stayed around for close to an hour.

coolguy147

Commander

wow man u must have been lucky.

man i cant wait till the owner of this boat i was working on comes back into town. i want to take his boat out so badly.

its a real nice orlando clipper with a big 35hp johnson