pic of work so far

Darren Nemeth

Chief Petty Officer
Re: pic of work so far

I must have missed it but what HP is your motor, year and model of Galstron?

jcsercsa

Captain

I must have missed it but what HP is your motor, year and model of Galstron?

She is My 2009/ 1976 15.6 foot sportster with a 1962 1000 100hp tower of power , merc John

ps I got the stickers off of ebay , I will try to find it for yea !! thanks Darren, I am petty proud of her, Not to bad for my first attempt

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Boat looks amazing. My favorite thing is the the bow cushions with the red stripe on the edges. Very cool.

jcsercsa

Captain

Well guys oil changed , wires hooked up and Click , Click , click click !!!@#$%%%$$^%the starter shot !! ready tomorrow night, but I cant afoard it till friday @##@@#$@#$@#$@# 45 to 85 bucks !!!! John

rngale

Petty Officer 3rd Class

You have done an awesome job with the boat! Congrats it looks great. You will get all the little bugs worked out soon enough.

keepNitreel

Chief Petty Officer

Well guys oil changed , wires hooked up and Click , Click , click click !!!@#$%%%$$^%the starter shot !! ready tomorrow night, but I cant afoard it till friday @##@@#$@#$@#$@# 45 to 85 bucks !!!! John
That bites John!!! :mad:

bear_69cuda

Commander

Hey John!

Way to go dude! Looks flippin awesome out in the day light! Well done brutha! That tower of power looks mean on the back! Must get the tron to about warp one Scottie! Are you thinking of painting the Merc? Fresh gloss black on that puppy would look KILLER! I'm awaiting the video brutha!

jcsercsa

Captain

Hey John!

Way to go dude! Looks flippin awesome out in the day light! Well done brutha! That tower of power looks mean on the back! Must get the tron to about warp one Scottie! Are you thinking of painting the Merc? Fresh gloss black on that puppy would look KILLER! I'm awaiting the video brutha!

Thanks guys , and yep Bear , I want to refinish my merc, But its not going to happen till this fall !! i want to do that and the trailer !! then She will be totally done !!John

jcsercsa

Captain

thanks guys , I really am petty pleased with my first try !! now got to get the other one over here !!! then pics of work so far II, lol John:eek::eek::eek:

keepNitreel

Chief Petty Officer

thats guys , I really am petty pleased with my first try !! now got to get the other one over here !!! then pics of work so far II, lol John:eek::eek::eek:
Auh... Guess you don't belive in a resting period ;)

jcsercsa

Captain

Auh... Guess you don't belive in a resting period ;)

Well i didnt say when I was starting on her !!! lol that probly wont be till nov, after deer hunting !! If i dont get ant'sie first to see how much I got to do to her !!! lol John

jcsercsa

Captain

OOOOHHH MAN What A Ride

Man she flew, and had a lot heads turning !!! had the kids out on the tub knocking them off !!! what fun till I was going to get on and have my Buddie drive !!! then the starter wasn't hitting the fly wheel , it was making a grinding noise !! so we got towed in !!!!!!#@$@#$$$@####$#$ I was not a happy camper !!! we had fun out there while it lasted !! and you guys are going to shoot me !!! I didn't even take a pic out there !!!

OK that was yesterday !! Today I took the cowling off the motor and was looking at the starter !!! pulled the top off also !!!!! and I was hot !!! at my self !! In my hast to get out there I didn't put the top to bolts in the starter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was kicking my self in the you know what !!!!! put the bolts in and clicked her over and she wanted to start right up !!! so thats all it was !!!!

I will get some pics up next time out I swear guys !! I did ask the wife where the camera was that I usually take , the batter was died , so I said I would just take some pics with the cell phone !! but we were having to much fun and we just forgot !!!!

Other them that guys she is running great she really flew out there!! had the speedo hooked up and hit 40 but that was it !! there were a lot of boats out there and was petty ruff !!! the sticker is still on !!! so thats cool I was really worried about that !!!

Ok guys I swear I will get some pics and video !!! John

Last edited: