pic of work so far

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: pic of work so far

Hey all . hows everyone?I'm doing good , have had her in the water yet, need a truck!!!! lol but doing good on the new house!!

redfury

Commander

Been doing well myself. Working my damned arse off though. Had a guy take a 3 week bender over in Europe which put the rest of us under his 50 hrs/week worth of work on top of our own...split 3 ways....you can do the math. It equals no time for Mikey to do anything, much less work on his boat. It should have had the bottom painted already, but with the stupid long winter, rainy spring and now so much OT I can't get to work on it anyway.....thank god I've got a week of vacation coming up myself at the end of July. I WILL HAVE MY BOAT PAINTED THIS YEAR. At least the bottom part of it anyway, and the two halves put back together and the Motor hung on it ( which is the one thing I did get done...have the motor sitting on my deck right now...125hp of Force. Might as well have been a pallet of lead as hard as that was to man handle up on my deck ( I don't have any other viable storage options for it, so it sits as a conversation piece until it goes on the boat..and good luck to me getting it back OFF the deck! )

jcsercsa

Captain

Hi happy New Year.... going to paint the trailer and some stuff to the boat.. she is in the garage waiting!!!