NHL Playoffs

aspeck

Staff member
If I was Pitt id ask Malkin to sit out again,lol.

There is something about Malkin that changes the chemistry of the team ... but he is so good, and when he is on, he is unstoppable! Pens need 1 more win and it is on to the next round ... maybe we will get The Flower back, but the back-ups are doing a great job! Good D (except for one game) has been played in front of them!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Gino is a game changer when he wants to play for sure.Murray(sp?) im actually surprised at his play, certainly didn't show his best when he played for the soo greyhounds let me tell you.I havnt had the best track record picking cup winners lately but I just don't see anybody beating the caps.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Not a bad day atall.L.A is gone bye bye.At least I got that series right.Lots of good hockey .

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
As a recently renewed fan in just the past couple years I'm still learning all the teams and who's-who. But I will state again that the NHL is becoming more fun and exciting to watch than the NFL.. None of the stupid rules or TV Timeouts after each play. Keep the rules simple and let them play!

aspeck

Staff member
Angus, I hate to tell ya, but after period 2 at the Consul, it looks like the large lady is starting to warm up her vocal chords ... What a crazy period!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
She's in full song now, 'speck. Pens win the series over the Rangers 4-1.

Sorry Angus.

aspeck

Staff member
Let's go Pens! Now if the Flyers can beat the Caps ... all will be well in the world!

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
I think I need to quit watching before I have another cardiac arrest.. !!!!
Heart's racing like a Top Fuel Funny car.

HANG ON HAWKS

GA_Boater

You can relax tonight, bonz. For a couple of days too. :D

angus63

Captain
Angus, I hate to tell ya, but after period 2 at the Consul, it looks like the large lady is starting to warm up her vocal chords ... What a crazy period!

Rangers didnt have an A game this playoff season. Next yr...

GA_Boater

Well, no turnpike series for PIT and Philly. Gonna be the Pens and Caps in the next round.

GA_Boater

Bonz - Hope you have nitro pills, oxygen and 911 pre-dialed.

Tied up at 2-2 and 13 minutes left in regulation. Take a deep breath!

82rude

Rear Admiral
The other half of the evil twins has been slain! Way to go St Louis !

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Bonz - Hope you have nitro pills, oxygen and 911 pre-dialed.

Tied up at 2-2 and 13 minutes left in regulation. Take a deep breath!

It's all good Ga_, Was a great season and had fun watching. Good Luck Blues!!!!

In these past couple seasons I've gained a renewed respect for the sport. A lot of very good teams. Also think the NHL has a better product than what is come out of the NFL these days. NFL today spends as much time and effort selling commercials, itself and Fantasy Football as it does playing the game.