Labour Day Weekend (Canada)

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skipping outta work early today - dropping the boat in the water and heading to the cabin for the weekend! will post pics after the weekend.

Have a safe long weekend everyone!

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Labour Day Weekend (Canada)

cheers bud......going to try and hit the lake this weekemd....then the winterizing season hits on tuesday

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I figure we got two maybe three more weekends after this one before the fall chill sets in - ya never know up here, we could have frost on the ground by the end of September.

Have a safe one!

rbh

Fleet Admiral

YUP, "Happy labour day weekend", off to the lake for a night or two.

If this weather trend keeps going I will be able to do thanksgiving out as well, YA OKKEE DOKKEEE :rolleyes: :D

4c on the porch this morning.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

I figure we got two maybe three more weekends after this one before the fall chill sets in - ya never know up here, we could have frost on the ground by the end of September.

Have a safe one!

some areas of bc allready had first frost....yeech

rbh.....i have your number.....ill call if i can get up there. she wants to go to the ipe.....and as long as im heading in that direction.....lol

Jeep Man

Commander

No sign of frost here oops. 29C (84F) today, 39C (102F) with the humidex. Grounded this weekend trying to get the house in shape. Lots of company arriving next friday. I would much rather be on the water. Have fun.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Enjoy the time off.

I'll be working.
We just started distributing an additional product line, to 1600 WalMarts, gotta make a lot of pizzas to handle the expanded distribution.

puddle jumper

Captain

Yup looks like a weekend at home by my self. Wife is back in the interior on business, Kid camping out at Sandjose bay this week end and my boat is still broke. Rob you got any room on your boat for a hitchhiker.

ohioriverat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Had a great day Saturday, weather has turned bad now but might allow for some fun Monday!! woot

Bigprairie1

Commander

Absolutely beautiful weekend out here on the 'left' coast on Vancouver Island so far. Temps are pretty much perfect in the low-mid 20's (in 'U.S' terms thats about mid 70's). We are going to head out to the fair this morning and then maybe up to the lake this afternoon.......I'm lovin' it!!
all Good
BP

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Yup looks like a weekend at home by my self. Wife is back in the interior on business, Kid camping out at Sandjose bay this week end and my boat is still broke. Rob you got any room on your boat for a hitchhiker.

just got back, sure could of used a hand drinking all that beer last night.

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Came back from the cabin yesterday afternoon. Surprisingly there was very little water traffic this weekend. temps hit 25C on Friday and wind dropped off to nothing late afternoon. Got in a couple of hours water time Friday evening and most of Saturday afternoon. winds gusted to 80K Saturday morning so we got some cleanup done around the cabin. All in all a great weekend - two bbq's with friends and lots to drink.

Maybe two more weekends and time to start winterizing the boat and get the sleds ready for the snow!