I this still the StarCraft forum?

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
Posting from my Android is a pain. Pics from my Android are even worse. I've got 4k (3500 from karate) pictures on my phone, which need to be downloaded. So then I can get to the pics for this forum. Patience, technical difficulties.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
I bettcha he's got a metal boat he want's to show us. He prolly didn't pay all that much for it either:becky:

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Yeah I sure wish this forum would work better for mobile use.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Works the same as the 3other forums I frequent from my Android, which I use for 99% of my surfing.

I suspect Don has a space problem on his phone, so no boat pix taken to post, yet...

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Yeah I sure wish this forum would work better for mobile use.

No worse than any other site I use. Mobile phones are not a substitute for a proper computer, with a keyboard and mouse. Worst thing that ever happened in my opinion, putting internet access in a phone. :facepalm: Same as putting image capture on a phone (I REFUSE to call it a camera)... Lens that small can't possibly take a proper photo. I want to 'surf', I use a desktop or laptop computer. I want to take nice photos, I pull out the Canon. I want to take underwater photos, I use a different Canon in a properly designed underwater housing. I want to capture an image in an awkward spot, like serial number on a plate on the back of an appliance, THEN I use the phone.

Chris........

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
Works the same as the 3other forums I frequent from my Android, which I use for 99% of my surfing.

I suspect Don has a space problem on his phone, so no boat pix taken to post, yet...
No space problem, never posted pics straight from my phone. Maybe I can't, I'll figure it out. Is there an app?
that makes it easier. A phone is no subsitute for a computer.

No boat yet, today before noon though. 16 footer, Juniper or Holiday. Wife is now talking to me again. lol

Jas knows the deal, I needed one ounce of encouragement and he was more than happy to provide. Wife is now talking to Jas again too. So it's all good. Just need to load the 16 footer on the 14 foot trailer. Drive home should be interesting.

Don

g0nef1sshn

Lieutenant
When I did from my galaxy I had to email it to myself. then go in my email from the phone and download it back. Then go from the site and upload the pic. It was a lot of work and not worth repeating for me. At least thats what i think i did. And I think it was this forum.... Probably not much help here haha

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
It's a Juniper V, 16 footer. Saved from death at a salvage yard. Buzzards were circling. I'll post pics soon. Then I'll start a rebuild thread. It's rough, but for a buck sixty five it's ok.

Hello boys, I'm back!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Gotta see some pics, BD. :photo:

I pretty sure Photobucket has an app to help transfer pics. Maybe one of the other guys know for sure.

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
Gotta see some pics, BD. :photo:

I pretty sure Photobucket has an app to help transfer pics. Maybe one of the other guys know for sure.
I can do it the old way. Was just hoping for something easy like posting pics to FB.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Yup, Photobucket has an app and then you can copy the IMG code right from the app. It's not super easy to do on a phone but it's ok and gets your photos up.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I use the PB app on my Droid phone to upload almost 100% of my pics to PB and then I post em here most the time using my laptop but the phone will do it the same.

Ca'mon post up some pics already, the mob is beginning to stir..

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
It's a Juniper V, 16 footer. Saved from death at a salvage yard. Buzzards were circling. I'll post pics soon. Then I'll start a rebuild thread. It's rough, but for a buck sixty five it's ok.

Hello boys, I'm back!
Welcome back! Watching and waiting here...

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
This boat is beat up. Skinned up, windshield broken, corners missing....dents all over it too. Not bad dents but a lot of little ones.

I'm leaning towards a tiller. It will be less work and I'm not a fan of closed bows. Only because I fish, they are prettier but less functional.

BRW1953, you nailed the movie reference. 2 points for that!