Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

roffey

Commander
Who hijacked this thread,,, I smell a wrabbet..... and that really bugs this bunny

wrvond

Chief Petty Officer
That carpet is looking bad though. I'll bet the floor, stringers, and transom are all mulch.

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Does it have a Moon Roof? And what pitch and size is the towing receiver spinner prop device?

Funny GA it took me a sec or two to understand the "receiver spinner" terminology but it was worth the brain strain. got a good giggle once it all hit me.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You would think they would let the smoke clear before snapping pics ...
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/5898067992.html

Who needs a title in Florida anyway? :doh:

smokey.PNG

"Waverunner gp800 r lost title not in my name can show it runs in great shape any reasonable offer accepted"

Funny GA it took me a sec or two to understand the "receiver spinner" terminology but it was worth the brain strain. got a good giggle once it all hit me.

Gotta watch Youtube for installation instructions. :facepalm:

For the outboard fan;

towpropmerc.PNG towpropevinrude.PNG

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Looks like the camera lens were fogged over. It give that a mystic look for a soft sell. :facepalm:.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Talk about CL scams. I actually met a guy that bought a Ranger from pics on CL. When he got to the Windsor/Detroit border he was denied entry so he sent his wife across in the truck to pay for the boat and tow it back. Great deal $3500.00 for a18 foot Bass Boat and 200 HP Merc and trailer. Thinking he knew something she didn't she paid the guy for the boat and met her husband at Canada Customs and he saw his boat for the first time. It was all there but the Merc was in the boat as well as the transom. He did a fantastic resto on it over 2 years but could have bought the same boat all done for far less. This buying off the internet amazes me sometimes when people never get to touch or see first hand. Caveat emptor.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Maybe it was hot ... With no title and fuzzy pics . Didn't want anyone to recognize it .. :suspicious: