Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Grubs offer really sounds fair guys. Better then that other tarp up there ^^ anyday. I'm not looking for a tarp at this time but if I were.....

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Been looking on cl for an old truck for the boy and see same stuff. seems to be more scammers on the car side thogh, or at least more obvious ones.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Been looking on cl for an old truck for the boy and see same stuff. seems to be more scammers on the car side thogh, or at least more obvious ones.

Well redneck joe, if there are that obvious, then the are new to the scamming trade. They need to hone their skills.

roffey

Commander
yep, scam.

.. and that's a good example. The trailer is worth the asking price. I bet if you called and set up a time to see it they will have an excuse like some one is on the way with cash in hand but if you pony up a small deposit they will hold it for you ;).

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Someone should give him a call. Would love to see how it turned out. Bring a friend along for the looksie and let us know what the angle was.

Pusher

Lieutenant
No trades!

Wud u consider $6, with $2 up front and payments on the other 4? My next paycheck is in too weeks but my new baby eats more formula than I planned on...lol... So I'm a little tite on $$$ now. Hit me up if it soonds gud ;-)

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Wud u consider $6, with $2 up front and payments on the other 4? My next paycheck is in too weeks but my new baby eats more formula than I planned on...lol... So I'm a little tite on $$$ now. Hit me up if it soonds gud ;-)

Well, that sounds like it would work........Wait a minute......I'm not falling for that 3 times.....

roffey

Commander
Well, that sounds like it would work........Wait a minute......I'm not falling for that 3 times.....

I think what you were trying to say .....

Well, that sounds like it wood work........Wait a minute......I'm not falling for that tree times