Don't Know What to Say

dmoriarty51

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Don't Know What to Say

unfortunately this doesnt suprse me at all..... i hail from the town where these fools stole the boat and unfortunately there are more that are just as special.... they are lucky that when they hit the dam the current didnt just roll that tinny and drown the lot of them... especially with the elevated water level up here the river is moving pretty quick

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

Water all around, and they all look like they have'nt had a bath or washed their hair for weeks?

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander

Do you suppose they had a plan for once they hit the gulf? Cuba maybe?

QC

Supreme Mariner

You act like they had a plan for before they hit the Gulf . . .

catfishcarl99

Senior Chief Petty Officer

One police officer stated that the 4 people involved didn't have jobs or homes........they were drifters.
drift on the mississippi right on out to the gulf and let mother nature cull the masses. ;) :p:D

marcoalza

Chief Petty Officer

I'd run a flippin mile if I saw that lot coming towards me.....Haven't you got a name for those types over there.....:facepalm:

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

they were gonna be Pirates of the Mississippi ?............and attack other motorless or really slow vessels?

Davem3

Chief Petty Officer

good grief charlie brown...............

last year some yo-yo on one of my local lakes did a real moronic boo boo as well.................out with a jet ski and acting like a I-D-I-O-T as usual ........... DEP approached me and wanted to get to them so out we went.............

when all was said and done, you are going to love this one ...............

suspended license
stolen vehicle
illegally attached plates
stolen trailer
stolen Jet ski
DWI as well............:facepalm:

and they were pissed off and wondering why they got arrested??????

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

I'd run a flippin mile if I saw that lot coming towards me.....Haven't you got a name for those types over there.....:facepalm:

Not sure about Iowa, but around here I think they're called Zombies.

Davem3

Chief Petty Officer

I do, however since this is a FAMILY website, i must refrain from using them .............

26aftcab454

Lieutenant Commander

One police officer stated that the 4 people involved didn't have jobs or homes........they were drifters.

good one Bonair!:D

I had a good laugh reading it. And just looking at thier mug shots can only imagine the logic behind thier plan.
" Yeah Man! Let's make some sammiches, bring some beer, and float to the Gulf of Mexico Dude! It will be a blast!" :cool:

:p:D
yep

lncoop

Vice Admiral

So marco, how's Little Jo? Guess it's okay for me to hijack my own thread.

halfmoa

Ensign

Water all around, and they all look like they have'nt had a bath or washed their hair for weeks?

Haven't had a bath but you can be sure bath salts were involved at some point. :facepalm:

Oh...a $200 bond. Big surprise there. You'd think our State's Atty would've set that one.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Haven't had a bath but you can be sure bath salts were involved at some point. :facepalm:

Oh...a $200 bond. Big surprise there. You'd think our State's Atty would've set that one.

Something tells me in the case of our intrepid water travellers $200 might as well be $2,000,000.:eek:

korygrandy

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I would pay $200 to keep them in...just sayin', or open up ever damn lock from here to the Gulf Coast and make sure they have a straight shot. :facepalm:

cribber

Lieutenant

Four people all vying for their own Darwin Award!!