Carver owners....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireman431

Rear Admiral
Re: Carver owners....

2001 Carver 374 Voyager here...docked in central Florida, where the state bird is the mosquito!

pole position

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just bought a 1987 Carver 28 Voyager. Going smaller because my 33 Executive is too tall for the bridges an hour before and after high tide and still having to drop the canvas is a pain in the *****.100_1071.jpg

Last edited:

Divecaptchris

Petty Officer 2nd Class

re-new carver from a 1980 Santa Cruze to a 1983 Mariner 28'!
IMG_0078.jpg

Divecaptchris

Petty Officer 2nd Class

sorry about the size of that pic, dont know how to fix it!

Divecaptchris

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1970 Carver Monterey 25'

Re: 1970 Carver Monterey 25'

New Carver owner, '96 325 Aft cabin, twin 350XL 5.7 Ltr Crusaders.

70monterey, although your post was 1 1/2 months ago, do you have a single engine and 8.6" beam? I'm anticipating that based on what you wrote. Most single engine boats 'wander' from side to side due to the one props rotation, and if your beam is 8.6' the boat is relatively light so will be subject to weight transfer as people and stuff get moved around the boat.

Best thing is to just get used to how she reacts (the boat, ok maybe your wife too) and drive anticipating how it will react, and take the appropriate action.

yes that is true i had a 26 santacruze single 350 i/o 8' beam, she wanders! u get used to it and it becomes 2nd nature! and yes movement changes EVERYTHING! had a 350lb guy on board one day that would not stay still, that cruise didn't last long!

eddie_homer

Recruit

1985 32ft 3207 aft cabin.

Survey is next thursday and if all goes well will be bringing her home after, from New London, CT to her new home in Newport RI.

Jobless Recovery

Petty Officer 3rd Class

We're getting ready to close the deal on our 38" Carver Santego. Looking forward to lots of fun days on the Pacific Coast. I do know that I'd like to get the overhead bulkhead cabinets replaced in our vessel. Looks like the former owner had them removed to give her a larger feel but I'd like to have them replaced for additional storage. Any one have ideas on where I can purchase these? Used would be fine just so long as they will fit.

rockfish1

Cadet

That is normal for Carvers you do not have a problem just re-set breaker

sallyIII

Recruit

I have a 3207 aft cabin too.(1990) and have the same 115 VAC main breaker tripping problem. Please let me know when you got the solution.

sallyIII

Recruit

I have a 3207 aft cabin too.(1990) and have the same 115 VAC main breaker tripping problem. Please let me know when you got the solution.

Hello there I am new to this forum as well. I have a 3207 85 aft cabin runs great love the view from the flybridge. I have been looking for answers for a breaker tripping issue I have when there is a power failure in the marina and when power is restored the breaker trips. Other carver owners in the marina have this same problem are we alone?

Tahorover

Chief Petty Officer

I had the same problem with my 1990 3087. I moved the one from the air con side to the other supply and ordered a new one from Paneltronics.

http://www.paneltronics.com/

Part Number:
206-086S

Daz-eryn

Recruit

New to the forum. Hello everyone :)
1994 310 Santego. Any one have the sameboat? We have just purchased it :)

Cap’n Ray

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hello all!! Guess it's about time I posted here! We have. Beautiful 1977 Carver Mariner 3396 (33') that we just brought home a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to gettin her fixed up and in the water. This is our second carver (first was an 88 Montego 2757 27'), guess ya always go back to what you like. Take a look at pix and info in my restore thread in my sig.

rubi

Recruit

Just bought our first boat on Saturday. It's a 1991 Carver 525. We are completely clueless but we are hoping for smooth sailing :) lots to learn!
There are a few things missing that we would like to replace. A deck table and two cooler seats that fit behind the captains seat and navigator seat. Any idea where I could find replacements?

Dutchjr

Recruit

Hello everyone!
Just bought a 2807 Riviera three weeks ago. Love it so far! Looking to share any info I can.

Paul66

Cadet

I just bought this one says 1980 on registration but the Hull number has a -81 not sure but think it's a Santa Cruz ad said 30' Registration says 29'
Has twin 305's any help with into would be great :)
IMG_1577.jpg

Last edited:

glpowercruiser

Recruit

Just bought our first boat on Saturday. It's a 1991 Carver 525. We are completely clueless but we are hoping for smooth sailing :) lots to learn!
There are a few things missing that we would like to replace. A deck table and two cooler seats that fit behind the captains seat and navigator seat. Any idea where I could find replacements?

If you haven't had any boating education yet, look for your local United States Power Squadron here www.usps.org. Do a zip code look up. You will find a choice of Squadrons and their class offerings. We offer the best and most complete education around.

Status
Not open for further replies.