Boat names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntrySngr

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Boat names.

I finally came up with a name for my first boat. It's a Maxum 1700SR...I'm naming it:<br /><br />Maxum-ummm Velocity<br /><br />Whaddya think?? ;)

Hydraboss

Cadet

My 2 cents:<br /><br />First real boat, 2002 Campion 545i.<br /><br />Named her "UNA MAS CERVEZA"<br /><br />check it in spanish. hope the fish cops have a sense of humor.

thayward

Recruit

What about Mahogany Blues, Mahogany Whoa's, Trojan Knights, Mahogany, Wood Works, Varnish Shines, Hardwork, Rewarding, Life on the Rail, Living Life, Being Pricey, Mo Money, and Being True. I tried

SFT2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I had a couple of ideas in mind when I was looking at my Maxum 1700SR and decided on "Flying Low" since I'm a pilot. It was a little spooky when I got her home and saw the last two letters of the registration number are "FL".

204 Escape

Ensign

We have a 2006 Larson 204 Escape f/s.

There is 4 of us in the family.

So we called it "4 PLAY"

dvan1901

Chief Petty Officer

My wife and I were set up by some friends on a blind date so we have named our new boat "Blind Date"

superflydudebike

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have not offically named my boat, but I heard one that was quite good and may use it. Paycheck, because nothing goes faster than a paycheck. My wife named my Evinrude outboard "Better than Eska" because I had a 9.9 Eska previously and it was nothing but grief. I have a 12 foot aluminum boat and it flies with my 15 HP Rude on it.

amynbill

Petty Officer 1st Class

Serendipity.

Love the word and what it means, and it is portrayed wonderfully in the movie with the same moniker.

silveraire

Petty Officer 1st Class

first boat was a '68 silverline named "tubby" because my girlfriend said it looked like a bath tup. The name may or may not resemble me also. My boat now is a Angler 204 center console named "Aquaholic", covers both of my addictions.

txmntman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My Dad had a boat that just seemed to have problem after problem. He finally named it "El Fiasco" :eek:

I am looking to get a boat for cruising, overnighting, relaxing in. I plan on naming it "St. Somewhere"

ronjon444

Seaman

'Bottom Line' 25' Sea Ray Amberjack (set up for downrigger fishing)

James343

Cadet

I have an 86 Bayliner Capri its my first boat and I named it "Tripoli Jr. II". I named it after my Grandpas boat "Tripoli Jr." and he named his boat after the boat my uncle was on in Vietnam the "USS Tripoli". I thought it was fitting to pay my respects to my namesake (my uncle)and the man that taught me to fish my grandpa.

Blue Water Runner

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Part of my job as a dealer wholesale parts manager is keeping the accounts receivables for the parts department in good standing. When it comes to my personal stuff I have become a accounts payable clerk. I may name my boat "Accounts Payable" possibly.

bluto3166

Cadet

Our current boat is "Wet Dream". Our first boat was never named. All we had to do was TALK about taking the boat out and the wife & I were fighting.We
finally named her - years later- "Divorce Court". She did, however, teach us a
valuable lesson -- Wet Dream spends the boating season in a slip, not on a trailer.

maxturbo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well as soon as my son is born. In about 2 weeks hopefully. My 21ft aquasport will be named. ( Etahns Dream ) :)

whipcracker

Cadet

My last boat was too ugly to bother to name, although it was a twenty foot cuddy. I sold it in the spring and bought a 22' Stingray sport boat. I am going to name her "Conqistador" because my wife is Mexican. I noticed a person earlier was naming their boat "Stunner". Cool name, but I think I'll just call my wife that 'cause she is lookin' good!

HighTrim

Supreme Mariner

My best boat name was on an older brown bowrider, with the name "Dirty Sanchez". Only the perverted will understand, or those that listen to Howard Stern ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.