Aussies Show Immigrants & Liberals the Light........

OldMercsRule

Captain
Re: Aussies Show Immigrants & Liberals the Light........

Makes it hard to attack when you don't understand the target!
(not directed at you)

How VERY TRUE Rubber!! How SWEET IT IS!! I guess my positions are fairly 'Murky' here on DC, (I luv to understate things: Rubber). Why not the flag swimsuit? Not quite as good as the ol' cat, (my favorite), but very very nice!! JR ps kinda made me jiggle as I was typin' here on the 'puter.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Being a family oriented site, it was suggested that I may want to rethink the appropriateness of the jigglin boobs. I realized that the jigglin boobs objectified women and decided to show my support for women who have the hardest time of all- single moms.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Being a family oriented site, it was suggested that I may want to rethink the appropriateness of the jigglin boobs. I realized that the jigglin boobs objectified women and decided to show my support for women who have the hardest time of all- single moms.

Kudos to you for supporting those who 'choose life'.......:)

Skinnywater

Commander

.............Some: like you would apparently be totally comfortable with the UN criminal syndicate that ............ but maybe that is just me that is the misguided one, (only a single brain cell n' all). Respectfully JR Sorry for the off topic rant.

Agreed.