86 Sea Ray Restoration [Splashed Oct 2017]

Goldie627

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Currently cutting the pieces to the floor, not sure how im going to attach it, I just know it will be removeable. Ive been looking at SNARDs. They are a plastic adheasive snap.

KjvkvUo.jpg

sdDJM5A.jpg

XrmaYPU.jpg

boatman37

Lieutenant
that looks awesome and will probably outlast most boats built today. very nice work! now when do you want to do mine ;)

Goldie627

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Oh, I was heart broken... look what i accidentally did while installing the throtte...

ybwYCms.jpg

wZDE7sm.jpg

Goldie627

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I thought all I had to do was wrap it around then lay it down so it can pass through the indented spot. Apparently not :facepalm:

Ianlinares

Seaman
Dang you've done a lot of work since your last post the interior looks totally different. I like it. Where did you get your upholstery done? I believe your local to where I live.

Speak

Chief Petty Officer
Love the interior Goldie - have u splashed her yet ?

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Wow, one of the most pro-looking ski boat to fishing boat conversions I've seen!

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Wow Goldie looks nice. BTW, thank for all your video, I was hoping to see more post from you again.

WOEISMEIGOTTA470

Petty Officer 1st Class
Amazing!! Love the Grey interior color scheme! Has a nice updated look to it! Carbon fiber switch panel on the dash to boot ;) Happy surprise seeing your update, boat's looking great!

chevymaher

Commander
Very good job. I hope mine turns out that nice. I also love the custom interior. I liked the sped up parts in the videos with the mickey mouse sounding voice.

Rick Stephens

Admiral
I like your storage setup up in the bow Goldie. I went similar, but you took it to the next level with gas openers and fancy cam locks. Kewl stuff. Need to get the wirin done so you can drink champagne and drift around the delta catchin stripers.

Awesome thread. So glad to see so many chipping in with advice and being helpful. Loved watching the videos, especially on the older searay. Thank you for taking the time post all that you have.

Goldie627

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Stern update...
IgkwgGM.jpg

The tops actually slide back i just havent attached the rails yet so i just took them off for the picture
zsumoUg.jpg