1992 Stratos 2250 here we go again

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
I used to a ton of gaming websites and picture mods as well as our own website so I had to get fond with Photoshop , I'm not super skilled but I usually can achieve what I was aiming for,

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
the black line where red used to be looks pretty sweet since you have a black bottom, however if you were to change bottom I would match the line to that color just my opinion because it does look sweet , moreso pic 3 is my favorite :)

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks micky I was thinking either red or black on the sides rub rail down. then I do plan on painting top side original color over gel coat to freshen up the whole boat. I did the floors last year. I also was thinking silver on the sides but dont know how it would look with the off white upper

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
well silver and white might look very plane
pony up and get the shark :)
red don't look bad though
but if I was up north id go black :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
well I have heard they last for years but I am sure mileage varies and where you park it because there isn't much uv protection

Tnstratofam

Commander
The life expectancy of the wrap on my service van is 7 to 10 years. It will fade unevenly if parked in the same spot for extended periods. I have no idea about life expectancy in salt water, but I'm considering having new stripes done on our Stratos using the same wrap material once she's back in the water.
The company who did my service van has done several boats.

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
That looks absolutely fantastic!! That reflection! :hail: :thumb:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Woof. Woof... howl at the moon. That looks awful nice Minch!
Where's my sun glasses? Much Better.
2Q==

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Details
being as how my hull was in decent shape all that was needed was minimal work
I filled any larger then 1/8" blemishes with Duraglass and smaller with icing.
I then sanded from 80 to 320 grit then applied 2 coats of epoxy primer let dry then 4 coats of urethane