1977 searay sedancrusier

CLAYAROBINSON

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 1977 searay sedancrusier

You guys are right. I really don't know what I was thinking when I put that out there.:eek: I have pride in my work and would have regreted it even if it was a sound idea. The whole piont of this restoration is to restore not a half-**s patch job.

Thanks for keeping me on track!

Have a save holiday weekend.

CLAYAROBINSON

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Out of the boat restoration business until middel of next month:(

Wife wants bathroom finished. She was doing an excellent job holding her tunge untill the plastic I put up came down on her in the shower.:eek:

Building the enteranment unit has also been given a priority. The old cheapy fell apart. No surprise, I had already bought the wood to build a new one. Wife will be happy when the raw wood is out of the back bedroom.

She's been great putting up with plastic in the bathroom, wood in the bedroom, and boat on the front lawen. Looks like it's time to think about her before I blow a good thing (She doesn't know about the glass fibers or resins she will have to deal with shortly).

Should be starting back up on boat in mid October;) Untill then enjoy.

Thanks again from all of you for the past support I have received on this site.

CLAYAROBINSON

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thought I would let you know I'm not dead,

Still on hold with boat. I don't realy have any problems with the boat restoration its the City that has a problem. Trying to work it out, they Don't like it in the fount yard.